*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, HazyDaze said:

E2a, those seeds have done some travelling then

No shit right?  I was running through it...

Thailand, UK, US, UK, and then wherever Ned is. Down under somewhere?  Man those beans are straight up globetrotters! 

• Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

I gave you 100 of them so you could share  some you're end, so all good innit lol

Yeah, I just couldn’t remember what I had done. I think I sent those in months ago along with a bunch of other NLD for

him. Maybe 4 months or better?

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 1

Fuck knows. I ‘lost’ my first package in the mail a few months back so wanted to let the dust settle before getting them. Either way - I’ve ended up with the beans I wanted so thanks fellas. Even the exact amount of Thai I asked for so @Cajafiesta must be a mind reader. I’m going to get some of those Thai and the Columbian Mango Biche wet in the next month or so. Will tag for both in from sunny NZ :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Ned The Head said:

Fuck knows. I ‘lost’ my first package in the mail a few months back so wanted to let the dust settle before getting them. Either way - I’ve ended up with the beans I wanted so thanks fellas. Even the exact amount of Thai I asked for so @Cajafiesta must be a mind reader. I’m going to get some of those Thai and the Columbian Mango Biche wet in the next month or so. Will tag for both in from sunny NZ :yinyang:

The mangobiche came straight from Colombia. The link-up was made by a dude in Mexico, he got me in contact with the Colombian dude. I can’t say that they’re legit (we’ll see when you crack them) but the story and circumstances certainly seemed legit 

• Like 2

Big ups and thank you @Joolz and all those :chef: evolved :pitchfork:

(NL5/Haze x Romulan & Chernobyl x Romulan) @Smokey McBongface I wasn't expecting these so I was very happy you added me to the list so big ups and thank you brother.

Jellied Dawg or Purple StarDawg x (Biscotti x Jealousy by @HazyDaze  Thank you for all the hard work and sharing these amazing genetics with us mere mortal. Nice One Bruvva 

large.387741423_1056764208858277_9131869

Edited by Bad Apple
spelling
  • Like 7

@Bad Apple How have you got those bud? I haven't sent any in? :unsure:

I've only sent the Genetically Modified Jelly in bud.

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 4

Just now, HazyDaze said:

@Bad Apple How have you got those bud? I haven't sent any in? :unsure:

I've only sent the Genetically Modified Jelly in bud.

If you had sent them in I would have been all over them like a rash :)

• Like 3

Lucky I suppose always wanted to try the SeedJunky Genetics cooking but was too bloody expensive and hard to get. First time trying some original HazyDaze genetics as I have only grown out copies before that other members have made. You need a new hiding place for your seeds :chef:

• Like 1

Maybe they are GM Jelly and it was a error in the labelling :yinyang: @HazyDaze Honestly if it was mislabelling please remember me when you do send them in :chef: I put you up there with all the so called top breeders as all your genetics prove it. I am trying to walk in the foot steps of giants but there will never be a man like Oldtimer1. This site and most of the best growers on here are his cannabis growing legacy. 

• Like 9

I miss ot1's wise words sometimes, I grew for years before I came to uk420 and never knew of oldtimer until I came here, I never did the cannabis forum thing online for years as I was to para about it all. 

When I did come here  I soon learnt that quite a bit of the printed  literature  I'd read and implemented into my growing 

over the years  was a load of  nonsense. 

Nonsense that some growers to this day still believe, some of the time!

I doubt there's  a grower that's been through uk420 thats not taken something  away from here that's made them a better grower, thanks to oldtimer.

A man that will always get my utmost respect for what he did  and  stood for in the cannabis community.

R.I.P 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 16

Would like to see some more of OT1's releases in F2 format in the subbies.

The originals are no good sat in the fridge get em out and send in some F2's people. lol

I got a B-Line f2 and a Lot#5evo f2 outdoors on my GG plot both look lovely are clean no rot and thats a miracle in itself for round these parts. lol

The legends gear outside in the wild.

large.P1030537.JPGlarge.P1030541.JPG

Good way to go yet but looking and smelling nice.

Bugger the reason i came in here @Joolz if i got a lifer do i have to pick em all in one go there's a couple i want and don't want to lose out.

Don't mind paying extra postage when i do a second pick. :yep:

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 4