*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Smokey McBongface i didn't, what you sent in was more than enough to keep me happy and justify the 25 notes which ultimately helps keep the lights on here too.

If Joolz decides to chuck some other pips in then thats a Brucie bonus.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Nice one  @Ned The Head there should be some corkers in that Genetically Modified Jelly for you bro. 

Tag me in when you pop some brudda  :yinyang:

Re the Thai seeds they are from the area/regions where the old Thai stick came from back in the day. :bong:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

@Ned The Head

Re the Thai seeds they are from the area/regions where the old Thai stick came from back in the day. :bong:

Nice one!

Last year when everything got legalized here I went on a mission to buy as many different types of Thai weed and save the seeds for the future.

Have all the pictures and seeds documented.

Was meaning to make a diary at the time to document it all, but I was getting so stoned trying to work my way through the whole lot I never actually did.

Nice to see I am not the only one.

What'd the story behind them @HazyDaze

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ned The Head said:

Special thanks to @Cajafiesta for your generosity

Yeah, sure thing. Man I forgot about those it’s been so long haha. 

did I send those Thai beans in with the others for you or did @HazyDaze?  It looks like my hand writing, and I have some, so wasn’t sure. 

if so, there’s a certain degree of humor in them going across the ocean, then back across again, then across a couple more oceans hahahaha 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 1

I think i sent some of the thai seed in for ned but there was more than that in a foil pack? 

Weird 

E2a, those seeds have done some travelling then lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

I think i sent some of the thai seed in for ned but there was more than that in a foil pack? 

Weird 

I’m fairly positive those few in the clear bag are from my stock from when you forwarded me some a while back. 

I probably shared some of mine  with Ned?  it definitely looks like my penmanship and my packaging. Everything I do is clear baggies, loose silica gel, black sharpie. 

but that still wouldn’t account for the ones you sent in foil packaging? 

Yes fella they aren't from me!

I gave you 100 of them so you could share  some you're end, so all good innit lol

I dunno what's happened!!

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1