*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Thanks Smokey that’s very kind of you for thinking of me, I’m made up.
You remembered I’m partial to the Chernobyl :wub: can get them started mid October mate so I will keep you posted on the progress. 

Nice one brother :) 

• Like 3

Wouldn't say no to any of them, but am on a cheese pheno hunt :)

Cheese S1 x GMO BX3 & Chernobyl x Romulan BX1 sounds about right, Cheers fella :)

• Like 3

More than welcome guys :oldtoker: decided to split them across two vials per pack, hoping to pass things around a bit further. 

Hadn’t forgotten our chat about Sub @Wag thought you’d appreciate some man :) With the digiberry in mind thought the blueberry leaning sativa of the NL5/Haze mum would be a nice one for you too. Itching to get those ones going myself. If you’re good to tag me along for the ride, would love to see how you get on next month.

Happy Birthday @Revive hope you had a good one man. Just saw your message, thought it’d be easier to reply here in one go.

Yep, the Psycho BX2 x GMO BX3 are the F1’s I made originally. Like the Cheese x, these should be really easy going with an enormous yield :toldya: should hopefully make up for any oddities found in the F2 :headpain:

@Head Rose'n'Tail looking :B): just started flowering?

@BilgePump

@The Villan Don’t have any more of the Cheese x unfortunately, the Romulan BX1 F2 are yours though :) if you like Cheese you’ll love Romulan, proper old school smoke.

@Văru' 

@hashbrown

@Brysee Know you said bottom right but only have one mate, fired your name on one from the top right :) 

Last pack from the top right (NL5/Haze x Romulan & Chernobyl x Romulan) @Bad Apple 

All gone folks :) will aim to send these in over the next few days

• Like 11

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

Happy Birthday @Revive hope you had a good one man. Just saw your message, thought it’d be easier to reply here in one go.

Yep, the Psycho BX2 x GMO BX3 are the F1’s I made originally. Like the Cheese x, these should be really easy going with an enormous yield :toldya: should hopefully make up for any oddities found in the F2

Thanks smokey..its wasnt a bad birthday but the older you get the less you want to celebrate them lol

I've pre ordered my zimmer already ;)

Your a gentleman and a scholar :yep:

• Like 3

Just about ready to flip @Smokey McBongface:yep: was a long sexing process....... out the 16 seeds from the 7 different crosses we appear to have 16 ladies :guitar: what's the fukn odds on that lol will be updating my thread soonish :yep:

• Like 3

Last pack from the top right (NL5/Haze x Romulan & Chernobyl x Romulan) @Bad Apple 

Can't beat a bit of Old School Funk they both sound amazing @Smokey McBongface:chef:

Going to be fun popping these beans and picking a favourite from the bunch. Muchas gracias :cheers:

• Like 3

Oh @Smokey McBongface cheers bro!!

I'll cosmorrow the shit out of 'em! lol

Conveniently i just got a subscription reminder email so looks like it was meant to be :D

Been quietly coveting your gmo work for a little while now so this has made my day :yahoo:

:yinyang:

• Like 1