*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Nice new addition there from C.K. thanks mate. in fact, thanks to all the people that have donated seeds.. great stuff :)

• Like 6

How am I sending this cash in a jiffy with a first class stamp inside for them to send back?

Also I need the address, otherwise I'm going to have to use rhino seeds :(

How am I sending this cash in a jiffy with a first class stamp inside for them to send back?

Also I need the address, otherwise I'm going to have to use rhino seeds :(

Click on your name, which is top right of page. Then click 'Purchase subscription' All the info is there.

Small jiffy bag with your safe address on it,and a stamp. Money and a note with your seed pref inside and a paragraph on why uk420 is so great!. Then put this into another,slightly bigger, normal envelope with the above mentioned P.O box addy on it. Sorted.

Or you could try taking your cow to sell at market, and on the way swap her for some 'magic beans'.Either way, you're on to a winner!

Atb, reds.

e2a. Speeling,spleling, no thats not it, SPELLING!?! Got there in the end.

Edited by reds
  • Like 7

My subby is nearly ready for renewal and im gunna go with the lifetime option! can i ask @uk 420 team wot are the upgrades from standard/yearly subby and how many pks of beans are we entitled to? got my eye on the psychocrack keeper pheno.@ mrchang are these regs and are they pure pc or crossed to something else? cheerz guyz....

Edited by HEMPEROR

My subby is nearly ready for renewal and im gunna go with the lifetime option! can i ask @uk 420 team wot are the upgrades from standard/yearly subby and how many pks of beans are we entitled to? got my eye on the psychocrack keeper pheno.@ mrchang are these regs and are they pure pc or crossed to something else? cheerz guyz....

I think he said they were all crossed with headtrip. Don't take my word for it though I've slept since then.

• Like 2

Just wondered... Can I just pay my sub again even though it's not due( for a year almost)? And get some (more) seeds that way? Or is that greedy? Would rather send my pennies this way as it's my one stop help shop on what ever I'm trying to put right from not coming here before I start... Type thing

I'm sorry if it's rude to ask that, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

Am I ok to just send cash? And can someone pm me the address, I got the ticket thingy but lost the address screen whilst arguing with my new printer :headpain: . Its about time I subbed (and I want ck's beans).

@ mrchang. Firstly , id like to thank you and all the other donaters of these beans. How you guys manage to have a breeding programme, on top of your normal grows, and then to give away that hard work away, ive nothing but respect. Its what seperates the other below par forum's form this one, the 'creme de la Caramel Creme' of canna boards. :yep:

Have you tested any of your crosses? And is there any info on them? Really intrigued, as there are some real exotic heavyweights in there. A definite taste of the USA. Cant narrow down between the 'psychocrack keeper pheno', Girlscoutcookies and the red diesel. Finding this more difficult to choose than the last Attitude 420 offer, when I had the whole seed bank to choose from!?! And at least 20 strains on my short list! Help, please.

Atb, reds. :D

• Like 1

Ez @@reds how do?

I had real stinky headtrip dad that started fowering (had 1 full gooley) when still on 18/6.

i crossed pollen from that dad to one bud of each of the selection.

I grew out 10 of each of the bhodis and the psycho cracks and crossed with the best one of each.and the purple one.

Red diesel is Headband clone only.

GSC from kali conners, bought 1 seed for £14 (i know..) turned out to be a wicked plant imo.

err... none of em tested yet few peeps got/getting em now tho, shouldnt be too long till we av some guinea pigs on t go.

my fave BY FAR is the diesel :yep:

should be a cpl good plants in amongst all them hax! lol

hope that helps? and good luck!

:smokin:

think i said all this once or twice allready but... :stoned::

• Like 4