*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

25 minutes ago, OldFord said:

see if i can find my Unicorn plant

This BGX1 is, I think, either:

91 Indiana Bubblegum x 98 Serious Bubblegum 

Or 

91 Indiana Bubblegum BX1 using a male from the 91 ibg x 98 sbg cross. That’s as best as I can guess, anyhow. 

I had trouble describing it. AKBB said “it smells like Juicy Grape Bubblegum” after he flowered a cut I sent him. I think his wording is pretty accurate. Maybe the S1 BGX1 will stay consistent with that. 

• Like 7

@Rustybiff    Sorry man i got no idea BUT you a diamond for sticking that pick up :wub: 

Im down for anything with Sunshine DayDream in it :yep:       Off to try buy more seeds lol        

Big love mate & hope you get to the bottom of it.   

Edit -  Nope its not SSDD ...so am urnae playin lol  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

Joolz has confirmed that the day dream haze are legit.. I'm made up, anyway got to go, I've got something in my eye *sniffle*

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Just wrote a full fledged response before realising that it didn't have SSDD in.. bollocks @OldFord:)

Can I keep the diamond? lol

Its all good mate,  yeah you keep the diamond lol     

I been searching for time now to get my hands on SSDD .... then BadBillyBob came up a winner with his & his crosses ,  got them :yep:    

SSDD was for a long time a firm garden fav ,   so had to grab a few packs lol  

Just my unicorn plant to find now ,  a true stinky pinky BubbleGum and the collections complete :george:    CajaFiesta is sending some in for subbies so fingers crossed !!!

• Like 4

@OldFord Ahh man good luck with the hunt! Looking forward to some of those bubblegum crosses myself I reckon.. I've popped 7 Indianna Bubblegum and lost them all, saving the last 3 seeds for when I have my shit together lol big love to you too marra

• Like 4

On 16/08/2023 at 10:14 PM, Notorious B.U.D said:

Also REMEMBER is anyone can feel 2 lumps in their baggie it means you’ve got the extra plastic vial containing the 2 FDM ESB Seeds I put in as a lucky bonus.

FREEBIES !!!!     So ... Whom has found the extra vial ?????       I just noticed this post and have checked my pack ... not me :yep:

Putting it up again  ,  just in case you missed it !!        

So whom is the lucky one ????       

• Like 3

Just had delivered @brock1 's orange hazeberry gum thanks @Joolz for the as usual swift delivery.

Thought i better get em before they all went as everybody whos grown them is raving about em.

• Like 4

Just now, murphyblue said:

Just had delivered @brock1 's orange hazeberry gum thanks @Joolz for the as usual swift delivery.

Thought i better get em before they all went as everybody whos grown them is raving about em.

I have plenty of these still. My favorite from this year to be honest. I took them earlier than normal & went for a more indica high. The smells were probably what I would consider the perfect skunk diesel mix. Just lovely sour diesel which is one of my favourite. Later ones are more typical citrus haze type. Still very nice & covered in trichcombes. I discovered something strange with this cross. If grown in the shade it grows a lot bigger & vegs for longer. Useful for though wanting a bigger yeild outdoor. Had me a little worried they wouldn't auto indoor but so far this seems to happen so all is good with these. :hippy:

• Like 8

On 22/08/2023 at 9:05 AM, Rustybiff said:

Anyone know who made these? Came as a freebie and I'm assuming it's a second hand baggie ;)

large.20230820_213237_compress91.jpg

At I guess I am going to say you got a promotion pack made by rare darkness seeds. Someone who probably wouldn't use them probably donated them so someone who will as a chance to grow them. I like this because often its a discontinued strain that as a chance of preservation again :yinyang:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, brock1 said:

I have plenty of these still. My favorite from this year to be honest. I took them earlier than normal & went for a more indica high. The smells were probably what I would consider the perfect skunk diesel mix. Just lovely sour diesel which is one of my favourite. Later ones are more typical citrus haze type. Still very nice & covered in trichcombes. I discovered something strange with this cross. If grown in the shade it grows a lot bigger & vegs for longer. Useful for though wanting a bigger yeild outdoor. Had me a little worried they wouldn't auto indoor but so far this seems to happen so all is good with these. :hippy:

I concur mate ,  exactly what im seeing :yep:     I have the big tall OHG in a shaded area and its getting fatter & taller than when it was in the sunny location to cook the shorter one out.

It has been in the shaded spot since the squat one was chopped ,  will get pics up tomoz.   Smell wise its def citrus / sour  skunky fuel like ,  very similar to the Sweets auto Mandy  :yep:

The squat one was very well cooked and offered up 2 full laqrge kilners ,  so i may well just take this one a tad earlier than i would normally just for comparisson.

I have one of the fellow old gits that will be doing a few in the tent once the current hanging plants are dried.  

Pics tomoz :george:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brock1 said:

I like this because often its a discontinued strain that as a chance of preservation again :yinyang:

Well that is something I hadn't thought of to be fair.. I would love to make some seeds at some point, probably next year when I have the rest of my growing sorted out. Is the best way to do this by taking the strongest male of the pack and crossing it to the strongest female? Or by taking multiple males and pollenating multiple females with mixed pollen? I'd imagine that way you'd have a wider variety if someone wanted to go on a pheno hunt. Either way, Neville's Haze X Blue Dream x Super Silver Haze sounds mighty interesting

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Well that is something I hadn't thought of to be fair.. I would love to make some seeds at some point, probably next year when I have the rest of my growing sorted out. Is the best way to do this by taking the strongest male of the pack and crossing it to the strongest female? Or by taking multiple males and pollenating multiple females with mixed pollen? I'd imagine that way you'd have a wider variety if someone wanted to go on a pheno hunt. Either way, Neville's Haze X Blue Dream x Super Silver Haze sounds mighty interesting

I go with 2 planting that are lacking in ways the other makes up for. Perfect example is the loose bud sative x tight bud indica. You get a fast growing hybrid with a tighter bud. Take note of the little things like node size. More nodes more buds. The turpins I go for what both parents have at expected finishing time. That is what a lot of people fail on. Most of all just have fun with it. Getting a crap F1 isn't a fail somethings need the resesive to show in the F2 to become special. 

• Like 3

@Bad Apple

How do you create the

Psycho Animal Stomper x Moonshine Haze x PsycoBadger X Cheese x Blues x Smottie

Is this just a long running cross after cross after cross or a mixture of pollen applied to a dad?

• Like 1