Joolz

On 20/07/2023 at 6:03 PM, Shumroom said:

Many thanks to @Joolz and the rest of team UK420 :yep:

These arrived yesterday 

large.6BF0CCF6-D266-4888-AFBF-DEC67F57929D.jpeg

Thank you @Notorious B.U.D and @UKsFinest :hug:

Atb

:yinyang:

My Ghetto Daughters arrived this morning, Thanks @Joolz and @Notorious B.U.D I love the packaging {Haven't opened it yet} but the calligraphy  label and the green mylar bag looks 'mint' :yep: Feels like a gelatine capsule inside. 

• Like 6

Nice one @Oakapple yes there’s 20 little Ghetto Daughters contained inside of a gelatine capsule. I’ve just put the first ever female Ghetto Daughter of mine into flower now to give everyone some idea of what they may produce.

Ill be staring a separate Diary for her at some point so look out for that if your interested mate :yep:

Also REMEMBER is anyone can feel 2 lumps in their baggie it means you’ve got the extra plastic vial containing the 2 FDM ESB Seeds I put in as a lucky bonus.

• Like 16

22 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Nice one @Oakapple yes there’s 20 little Ghetto Daughters contained inside of a gelatine capsule. I’ve just put the first ever female Ghetto Daughter of mine into flower now to give everyone some idea of what they may produce.

Ill be staring a separate Diary for her at some point so look out for that if your interested mate :yep:

Also REMEMBER is anyone can feel 2 lumps in their baggie it means you’ve got the extra plastic vial containing the 2 FDM ESB Seeds I put in as a lucky bonus.

Haha! I had a feel just now {like when one feels a parcel as a kid under the tree at Christmas} but only feel one 'lump'..The Ghetto Daughters are in the fridge at the moment next to some cheese {Wensleydale} not Brightside type cheese  til I have space..

Will definitely be following your Diary  :punk: 

• Like 4

Going to flower out a few plants from the jelly crosses  soon so we can see what the male is like in The GMO cross I sent In.

Here's one jelly hybrid in veg...

large.Screenshot_20230819_093807_Gallery.jpg

I don't take the best pics but it doesn't help losing half the quality on upload here. lol

Gonna flip these soon.

:yinyang:

• Like 11

FEMS

Is there still a want for fems in the subbies?   I'm sort of in pollen chucking mode.  I'm working on crossing all the males I've saved over the past year or two against my BGX1 Bubblegum mother.  There's a thread over in the breeding section on that.  Although I've lost my motivation to document the process.  Maybe that'll come back. 

Anyway, this is about fems.  I've told a good buddy I would take on the project of making fems for him.  He's an outdoor dude, and I wouldn't say he loves growing weed as much as he loves smoking free weed.  He generally needs 5-7lbs per season to last him all year.  He is HORRIBLE at documentation.  He never knows what plant is what, and he has no desire to keep up with it. 

So this is my project.  Make him a variety ( he likes variety, but has no interest in knowing what they are.  weird, right?) of indica dominant fems mixed up in a bag that will last him the rest of his life.  My gift to him, so to speak. 

The intent here is to use my BGX1 bubblegum mother as the reversed female pollinator.  I figure, if I'm doing this, I might as well include UK420 as benefactors of the work. 

So does the group still have subscribers that want fems?  If so, tell me how you want them. 

I will deliver the seeds to Growerbuddy as a mixed up mess of fem seeds.  A Fem Pheno hunt, if you want to call it that. 

I can deliver the seeds to UK420 in the same way, in larger numbers ( say 25 beans per pack) or I can separate them out into individual crosses in 10 bean packs.  

So I'd like some input from the Peanut Gallery here to see what y'all want. 

Again, BGX1 (it's a bubblegum.  Think grape bubblegum and slight vomit) is going to be the reversed female playing the part of a male here. 

These will be the options if the beans are sent in as separate crosses. They will all be fems

BGX1 x BGX1 (BGX1 S1) 

Albany Sour Diesel (real) x BGX1

Lemon Tree S1 x BGX1

Disco Biscuit F3 ( big giant christmas tree bitch) x BGX1

Purkle 1 (early flower onset, very sticky, big) xBGX1

NL1 (AkBeanBrains) x BGX1

Orange Cookie Mac F2 x BGX1

Blue Ambrosia x BGX1

Disco Biscuit S1 (Dr. Feelgood's Mother S1) x BX1

Still waiting to get a good female of the OCM F2 and NL1.  Still waiting to see if the Dr. F Disco S1 is gonna root. 

So three questions, I suppose

1) Do y'all want these fems sent in?

2) Do you want them sent in as a mixed up surprise pack at qty 25

3) Do you want them sent in as separate, documented crosses at qty10

Edited by Cajafiesta
typing the crosses bass ackwards
  • Like 18

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

Is there still a want for fems in the subbies? 

Yes of course

1) Do y'all want these fems sent in?

Yes

2) Do you want them sent in as a mixed up surprise pack at qty 25

No

3) Do you want them sent in as separate, documented crosses at qty10

Yes

• Like 15

Right then.  Thanks everyone.  That's enough responses there to give me direction. 

Separate crosses in 10 qty packs it is.   I'll get back to it. 

We're about a month out from starting.  I'm still waiting on cuts to root so I can take more cuts to flower etc etc etc. 

Thanks for the input.  I'll get to it. 

• Like 11

@Cajafiesta    Hope you good my friend.   :yep:

YES  please :yes:  On fems and  MOST def , yes please on BubbleGum .... see if i can find my Unicorn plant !    A true Stink Pinky indica leaning BubbleGum.

10 in a pack is ample mate.     I would be privileged to give them a run for you mate  ,   NL too ,  and anything BBG crossed :yep:

Speak soon mare

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4