*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

12 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

Ah bugger.

Was keeping an eye on the subbies list and for the SSDD, blinked and I missed them.

lol

Yeah me to m8, I even thought it was still double bubble month hahaha :)  am happy with the gmJelly :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Sorry mate, i didnt have a lot of them tbh and only put in a few packs. i wanted to keep a few back for future selections.

ill maybe do some f3s over the winter from a selection,

if i ever get my mojo growjo back.

Aye nothing to be sorry about like, super grateful that there was even an opportunity to snag a pack.

If anything, it all adds to the fun of this place and keeps it alive. :)

On another note, my little glass vials with corks arrived the other week, just before I went away on a short holiday.

Will be sending in my selections at the end of the month once I am back. :)

• Like 8

I haven't seen any info on here about the Josh D OG beans. On the OSG website, where they are always out of stock, not that I check on seed sites regularly at al, no no no  :D 

SFV OG KUSH x Triangle Kush x Hell’s Angels OG on the site, are these subbies F2s.perchance? @Bad Apple apologies if you've explained this already 

@mikeydoughnut I'm probably never going to pop any of these beans, mate, I can't make my mind up lol I should have some going already for the next run, and I've looked at my subbie list a few hundred times but can't decide. This grow's probably the last :wassnnme:lol 

5 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@mikeydoughnut I've been training @Gaijin in the ways of cat bingo , Im pretty sure he can pull it off without losing a limb completely now :cowboy:

:yinyang:

I’ll try it out later today, I guess

How do you decide on the cat shortlist? lol 

@Gaijin that's done via a blind draw , all yer pips in a bag (packeted, not loose that's diabolical) lucky dip , the cat just does the final selection innit :skin_up:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Gaijin said:

How do you decide on the cat shortlist? lol 

Quite simple really, you play a bit of dog bingo to select the cat

• Like 4

@Gaijin Those Josh D OG seeds are no longer available and (after emailing Karma about it) I doubt they will resurface so fill yer boots. "Face melting OG" apparently.

I have some Josh D x Lemon Tini to run but I'm holding on for some Headbanger too for a full Karma (Chameleon) run.

That's that song in my head now for the day.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Gaijin that's done via a blind draw , all yer pips in a bag (packeted, not loose that's diabolical) lucky dip , the cat just does the final selection innit :skin_up:

:shock: that WOULD be diabolical lollollol 

@Rustybiff lollollol almost added a mouthful of water to my keyboard tyvm lol 

As it happens, I took a decent handful of packets and vials and such out of the tub. Can't take them all out, I've packed them in like sardines. It's a seed brick encased in plastic. A can of Seedines :rofl: 

As much as one hand could grab. Chucked said handful on the living room floor and let the new kitten have at it. 

She dived straight at the gold shiny FDM seeds packaging, grabbed two packs and ran off.

So we have some Indiana Bubblegum and some ESB in the water as I type this. I remembered to label them, too. Win :D  

@DeltaMelter Face Melting OG sounds right up my street :D 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 9

17 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I haven't seen any info on here about the Josh D OG beans. On the OSG website, where they are always out of stock, not that I check on seed sites regularly at al, no no no  :D 

SFV OG KUSH x Triangle Kush x Hell’s Angels OG on the site, are these subbies F2s.perchance? @Bad Apple apologies if you've explained this already.

@Gaijin All I did was hack my original Karma pack of Josh D OG a few years back to make the ones i sent in. Good luck filling some jars making seeds and finding a keeper :yep:

Karma wrote this a while back explaining all the steps in breeding Josh D OG :yinyang:

large.367978945_1029087951625903_5990487

• Like 9

@Bad Apple Ahhh will have to read through that a couple of times before it starts to make sense lol Thank you, I can see it takes some a lot of time and effort producing decent genetics

When you say you hacked your pack of these, do you mean you chose a male and/or female from the pack? Or popped them all and let nature take it's course? Sorry, I'm not sure of all the terminology just yet :) 

• Like 4

@Gaijin One or two males gang banged one female outdoors if my memory serves me well. I normally only pop half a pack at a time just in case I bugger it all up and have to start over, I have half a pack in reserve.

I hacked meaning I made a copy of the seeds for myself only and didn't out cross them. Nobody should own cannabis genes but you shouldn't be making knock off seeds to sell either.I am sure a lot of the big seed companies do this regularly but I don't. Making your own seeds or hacking a pack is half the fun of growing your own cannabis :skin_up:Face melting OG sounds about right with a amazing flavour and first class heavyweight knockout indica high. 

• Like 11