*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I think the Digiberry is f3.

I don't know what cheese is in the

Cheese x Blue Digiberry but keen to know myself I have my name on a pack of each.

• Like 1

@ratdog I had two cheese clones at the time. Brightside and one labeled UK Cheese. I used the UK Cheese in that cross as I think it's the better plant. The Digiberry crosses a made using the f2's. I made f3s and sent those in too.   

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 10

@Vicfirth12 thanks for that mate, i did think afterwards it was probably the f2, well i'll look forward to popping these, blueberry and cheese, what's not to like!

• Like 2

If you grab some Genetically Modified Jelly be aware that the GMO mother is a long stretcher with long node spacing, the GM Jelly will likely need extra care to keep in check, expect good stretch and upto 70  days to flower.

And if  their anything like the mamma, expect massive yields of KO weed!!

I look forward to seeing what these throw up for ya.

Have fun, fukka's.

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 12

Hope your on the mend @The Villan :yep:

Have a sketch in here mate, great read and a few tunes you might enjoy :) 

That Bad Apple really is a good egg innit ;) nice one BA :yep:

• Like 4

Notes for the  Geneticall Modified Jelly.

GM Jelly....

The GMO mother of GM Jelly will throw spears for daze, if the GM Jelly throw up anything remotely as good we'll  be in for a treat guys.

*Disclaimer...

Might still be shite yet, mind! lol

The GMO will fill spaces with spears of bud for daze very easily.

Here's one shoved in a corner of a tent...

large.Screenshot_20230707_200859_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230628_224614_Gallery.jpg

And here's part of  a single GMO at 9 weeks with a bit to go on her...

large.20230309_154617.jpg

Look forward to seeing what her hybrids throw up. 

I'll have a few other interesting GMO  hybrids to share soon too. 

:yinyang:

• Like 20

On 11/08/2023 at 3:49 PM, Notorious B.U.D said:

I received my COTC subbies seeds prize today :), I managed to grab a pack of the Sunshine Daydream F2’s from @badbillybob and a pack of the tried and tested Animal Biscuits from @Vicfirth12 so happy days and thanks for cooking them, also cheers to everyone who voted for me in the comp enabling me to win them as I’m pretty skint at the mo… :yep:

large.IMG_2023-08-11-151433.jpeg

I have to say the SSDD are some of the biggest meatiest beans I’ve ever seen @badbillybob mate, not pale or immature one in sight… top job!

For my Subbies I ordered ''Ghetto Daughters'' - have heard of 'Animal Biscuits' though- from a thread a couple of years ago. 

The seeds in the photos look very large-  Some of the 'Commercial' seeds- {B*rneys, I'm looking at you- can be really tiny and immature looking, and don't have a great strike rate. I once had a packet completely empty - not a single seed in the blisters- luckily they were replaced} 

A fatass bean you can actually SEE gives confidence 

Is it possible to purchase 'Animal Biscuits' beans?

• Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 4:46 PM, The Villan said:

Ah bugger.

Was keeping an eye on the subbies list and for the SSDD, blinked and I missed them.

lol

• Like 8

Sorry mate, i didnt have a lot of them tbh and only put in a few packs. i wanted to keep a few back for future selections.

ill maybe do some f3s over the winter from a selection,

if i ever get my mojo growjo back.

• Like 10

On 27/07/2023 at 10:10 PM, Stigofthedank said:

@mysticriver you will not look back after seeing not only the genetics for the money, but also I believe a non feminised seed of the same genetics will outperform and be a generally stronger more resilient plant,

give it a go :yep: especially with the offer on :notworthy: uk420 chefs and class genetics , big ups to all involved !!

stig 

Before 'Fems', it was all 'regs' - the Boys tend to show themselves even in shape of the young plant {in my experience} they grow taller and 'lankier' , and at the nodes is what looks like a tiny closed fist ..I never needed to flower boys- they showed in veg...you don't need a big pot, either. 

Look with a good magnifier that you use for your trichomes.

Girls have a lovely single teardrop shaped calyx with the unfurling V of pistils, even in veg. 

They are less 'Convenient' than Fems, but a good 'Reg' is supposedly more stable.  

Edit...genetics may have changed since I last grew Regs, so boys may not be as 'Lanky' as they were . They used to be taller than girls as youngsters.

Edited by Oakapple
  • Like 3