*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Pushka said:

@brock1 are all 3 of your subbies auto's?

No killer daze is a R1 SHD / blackberry gum female x killer skunk f2 (UGORG) female photoperiod. None of these will autoflower in this generation. :hippy:

• Like 7

Just now, brock1 said:

It was @OldFord favourite cross SHD x blackberry gum (seedstockers auto) reversed. Pretty sure no males or photoperiod plants ever showed up in these that was crossed with a SHD x Critical Orange punch auto (Dutch passion) these were some of the first hybrids I shared here & as far as I am aware both solid auto fem seeds lines for indoor or outdoor. The name was given to orange Hazeberry Gum by a member here because I give everything else 1 but didn't have 1 for this cross. :hippy:

I have done 2 runs of the SeedStockers BBG ,  pics in last years diary ,  the  SHD X BBG was the reason i ran ithem,   yes ut was tasty / flavoursome and a nice effect but sadly it just wasnt a pacth on the SHD X BBG in flavour / effect  :wub:   

I spread the bean love and thought i had a spare pack of the SHD x BBG  ... i didnt :wallbash:     Brother @MindSoup  sorted me  right out :yep:

It WILL be in the garden nest yea.  

• Like 6

Just now, OldFord said:

I have done 2 runs of the SeedStockers BBG ,  pics in last years diary ,  the  SHD X BBG was the reason i ran ithem,   yes ut was tasty / flavoursome and a nice effect but sadly it just wasnt a pacth on the SHD X BBG in flavour / effect  :wub:   

I spread the bean love and thought i had a spare pack of the SHD x BBG  ... i didnt :wallbash:     Brother @MindSoup  sorted me  right out :yep:

It WILL be in the garden nest yea.  

I think by next year I will have a nice stable line of the blackberry gum cubed & stable good for hacking new lines with. You never know the inbreeding might even pop out the odd males by then to :wassnnme:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Yes it is it as not had any photos added for multiple generations. :bong:

Sweet sounds like what I'm after for when I get my greenhouse up next year.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, brock1 said:

No killer daze is a R1 SHD / blackberry gum female x killer skunk f2 (UGORG) female photoperiod. None of these will autoflower in this generation. :hippy:

they fems then?

mystic

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

they fems then?

mystic

So far no one as reported a male in the killer daze. Its a R1 hybrids so it should be fems. Someone thought they had a male yesterday but it turned out that it was a SHD blackberry gum S1 that had males. :bong:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

R1 hybrids so it should be fems

cool, thanks. im not far up with all the R1/S1/F1 etc etc lingo yet

& idk if it was u who said this the other day, but ive heard it elsewhere before - about regs giving better fem pheno examples than their fem cousins. interesting. id like something like the keeper @Notorious B.U.D uses in his scrogs, if theres any green packets left by the time ive got the funds to sub again

+ some of ur fine creations

mystic

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

cool, thanks. im not far up with all the R1/S1/F1 etc etc lingo yet

& idk if it was u who said this the other day, but ive heard it elsewhere before - about regs giving better fem pheno examples than their fem cousins. interesting. id like something like the keeper @Notorious B.U.D uses in his scrogs, if theres any green packets left by the time ive got the funds to sub again

+ some of ur fine creations

mystic

Definitely not me mate. This was a old myth that got busted earlier on in the cannabis fem seeds. See what happened first was a load of clone only could finally make Selfed seeds. You take a clone from a clone and reverse it and let it breed with the mother. Any genetics breed by selfing produce more mutations and weaker genetic plant than making a F2 regular line.

But if you make a female using 2 totally different parents its no different then a F1 generation from a regular breeding using male's and females. So all female hybrid lines have the same genetic diversity as  regular seedling of any hybrid. 

So why do we use Selfed instead of just using reverse breeding? 

The answer is very simple just surprisingly useless to anyone just wanting to grow a few fems. Selfing bottlenecks the gene poor fast. This mean if you get to S4 & make a hybrid your R1 hybrids will be very stable with little variation between individuals. With a regular line its going to take 16 generation to get this bottleneck effect to create stable hybrid breeding lines. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

@mysticriver     Making fems  for my own needs and for subbies is the drive behind me wanting my own little patch of heaven & gathering beans up to work with  :yep:

Will be a few drops of fems coming in from me once settled and up & running in the new place.          Thats the plan anyway mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 9

Seems the subbies are absolutely killing it at the mo with so much on offer and it’s nice to see it create a bit of financial support for the site we love so big ups to all the Chefs :chef: for taking the time and effort to make and send in all these great offerings :thumsup:

Also happy that the Ghetto Daughters I sent in are getting shown some love and hopefully I’ll get to see some grown out by some of you in the future, I’m hoping to get the one I’ve got going into Flower asap to get an idea of what they may throw out :yep:

• Like 14

The wife thought I was keeping the site going on my own in the last month when she looked at the bank statement! lol lol lol

• Like 7

@Rustybiff

Where you here! :ninja: 
something about it could have bought the kids school uniforms?? I said we don’t want to waste it on things like that when there’s these sort of deals happening on here!

returned to site and subbed again! lol lol lol

• Like 12