*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I split my beans into two orders the last time I subbed but didn't think it would apply with the deal that was going. I sort of took it that that the double seeds offer was that you had to the end of July to pick them. Maybe I'm wrong.

On 27/07/2023 at 10:13 AM, mysticriver said:

all it is is, sorting out the males 1st, & then being able to proceed

it would be easier if I could tell sex by the pre-flowers, in 18/6 conditions, if not they'd have to be done in small numbers, putting them in the flower tent, which would be full of whatever im flowering, to show sex

can you tell sex in veg, when they mature, or is it a 12/12 job?

edit- not interested in males at this stage, so binning them

mystic

I will be making some photos indoor fems over the winter. I am sure a few other people have also sent fems in as subbies. You just gotta keep checking the list. :hippy:

• Like 4

Will there be anymore Joshua photo beans in the future @brock1?  
Sadly missed the boat this time! :headpain:

Edited by Shotgun185
Spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Shotgun185 said:

Will there be anymore Joshua in the future @brock1?  
Sadly missed the boat this time! :headpain:

Maybe not in fast version form. But it will be in full auto version in the future. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shotgun185 said:

Cheers @brock1

That’s good news then!

Something to look out for in the future :yep:

They will be a lot of thing's to look out for in the future. I will also have a few indoor & landrace things in the not to distant future future. I will be able to share my passion for long flowering sativas soon. So hopefully I can offer something for everyone. :wassnnme:

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Maybe not in fast version form. But it will be in full auto version in the future. 

Do you think a full auto will have the same effects as the photo ones? I don't grow autos but did go for a pack of orange hazeberry gum for the garden/greenhouse next year I take it they are autos?

Long flowering sativas are right up my street:thumsup:

• Like 2

large.Resizer_16906347817041.jpeg

Just now, Hazeytones said:

Do you think a full auto will have the same effects as the photo ones? I don't grow autos but did go for a pack of orange hazeberry gum for the garden/greenhouse next year I take it they are autos?

Long flowering sativas are right up my street:thumsup:

Yes I do. Grow them out longer than you normally would outdoor if you like sativas is my advice. Don't be worried about mould only the high matters :cheers: 

here's a SHD x Auto Ultimate a local friend just give me some he grow in his polytunnel to try.  

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, brock1 said:

I will be making some photos indoor fems over the winter. I am sure a few other people have also sent fems in as subbies. You just gotta keep checking the list. :hippy:

excellent news. I have looked, just 2 days ago & do check regular, but I haven't seen any fems

mystic

• Like 3

Just now, Hazeytones said:

@brock1 am I right in thinking the orange hazeberry gum is full auto?

Yes it is it as not had any photos added for multiple generations. :bong:

• Like 3

Just now, Pushka said:

@Hazeytones Glad you asked as that was a question from me too

It was @OldFord favourite cross SHD x blackberry gum (seedstockers auto) reversed. Pretty sure no males or photoperiod plants ever showed up in these that was crossed with a SHD x Critical Orange punch auto (Dutch passion) these were some of the first hybrids I shared here & as far as I am aware both solid auto fem seeds lines for indoor or outdoor. The name was given to orange Hazeberry Gum by a member here because I give everything else 1 but didn't have 1 for this cross. :hippy:

• Like 4