*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

From recent personal experience of sexing plants, I have found the biggest common denominator is the size of the veg room you have. I ran out of head heigth so had to put the unsexed plants in my flowering room, found it very awkward as they were taking their time showing sex and I ended up getting more males than I had anicipated and by the time they did, the femles were a bit unruly so I chopped the lot and started from clones I had taken from a feminised mother plant.

This hasn't deterred me one bit though, I am just making provisions to get a better vegging tent so that I can still go ahead with the photoperiod seeds I have in my collection. Years ago I got bored and ran only femmed seeds, this then got boring as there was nothing to play around with. I had a break from uk420 and when I came back it was with an increased vigour to find phenos I liked. The subbies seeds give everyone the opportunity to explore without the need to break the bank. Long live subbies seeds :) I have read recently a good way is to start off 3 seeds of each strain and go from there , which sounds great to me as I can actually start going through the seed collection :)

Vill

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 11

No bills today! Just joy :woot:

second delivery of the month! 

large.IMG_7753.jpeg

nice one to @Joolz for the speedy delivery! 
and big thanks to @Vicfirth12 , @Revive , @highgrower , @lildaveham , @ratdog , @Punta Roja , @Ned The Head and @Notorious B.U.D for sending them in for us to have a go at! :yep:

sadly no freebies this time, but still what a deal! :woot:

just waiting for the boss man to get the new delivery off @badbillybob then it might be the 3rd delivery of the month.
Think I have enough seeds then for a little while. Well maybe? :rofl:

• Like 21

@mysticriver you will not look back after seeing not only the genetics for the money, but also I believe a non feminised seed of the same genetics will outperform and be a generally stronger more resilient plant,

give it a go :yep: especially with the offer on :notworthy: uk420 chefs and class genetics , big ups to all involved !!

stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Stoned
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

I never flower plants to sex them,

this is encouraging news

mystic

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mysticriver said:

this is encouraging news

mystic

I always thought you had to flip them to 12/12 to sex them, but no. They grow preflowers all by themselves, starting somewhere around week 5. Some take a bit longer than others. I pictured having a tent full of vegging plants, then flipping them, then discovering half are male and my tent's half empty. But no, you get rid of the males much earlier than that, then veg your remaining girls to fill the tent :)  

• Like 5

I did find if using a small tent and intending to use a scrog net waiting 6+ weeks for the plants to show sex does have its challenges when it comes to scrog'ing.

You have to hold off using the net longer than you normally would and end up with a unpredictable amount of over veged large plants. Having my new little tent should makes this a little bit easier.

• Like 2

July offer - anyone know if I can sub now and pick my seeds at a later date?

Edited by Eldo
  • Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

@Eldo yes :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

Sweeeet I'll go grab my wallet

Is it just a case of paying through site store then messaging seed request to the big man?

• Like 1

Just now, Eldo said:

Sweeeet I'll go grab my wallet

Is it just a case of paying through site store then messaging seed request to the big man?

It's up to you if you pay by bank transfer or money in the post.

Order from the store,

then transfer/send money including the reference which will be supplied with your order.

Next you'll get a message from Joolz once your payment has been received/when he gets around to you,

thanking you and asking you what seeds you want and where you want them to be sent ;) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shumroom said:

@Eldo yes :yep:

Is that definite, sub now and still get the double seeds after the 30th?

I subbed ealry hours yesterday but not picked my beans yet

• Like 1