*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Well my Seedstockers CBD Critical XXL didn't germ again, so lucky the Godfather one to replace it did.

large.20230708_180216.jpg

Now in the dirt with some kickstarter

large.20230708_180234.jpg

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

Can you tell me a bit about the parents in the the ghetto daughter cross mate?

Hi mate, It was a 1 to 1 cross with the mother being a FDM Generals Daughter and was the best plant out of the whole pack I grew out, quite vigorous in growth, fairly easy to keep happy and can easily yield a fair bit, the buds are a classic mix of an indica/sativa cross so not too compact but not too loose either with a nice bud to leaf ratio. The finished product has a nice balanced hybrid high and upon opening the jar it has quite a pungent fruity sort of smell but not citrusy or sweet in any way it’s more a zesty and tropical sort of smell that has a slight smell of anise when you break into it and put it up to your nose. She finishes in about 8.5 weeks, you could check out my Generals Daughter diary in my Signature if you want to take a look at her.

The father is a UGORG Ghetto Blaster that I picked out of the 3 males I had from my 6 free seeds, it was purely picked due to it showing it’s sex first and that’s about it really. I’m not experienced in breeding in any way and have no idea what characteristics you should really look for in the male and so this is all a bit of an experiment really but what I do know is that the Female Ghetto Blaster I grew out is an amazing plant and so if the male I used has passed any of those genes on then I’m sure they’ll only make things better .

But the proof will be in the pudding as the saying goes, I’m hoping to get some of them into flower to test at some point I’ve been thinking of going 12/12 from seed again and throwing down a fair few down but then again I’m not sure if I should just flower 1 out first just to get an idea of what the cross may throw out as both parents are quite different to each other in terms of smell and growth pattern so It’ll be interesting to see what a mix of them both produces… :yep:

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
Spelling
  • Like 17

The Jellied Skunk is off to a good start...

Looking tidy at 2 weeks old  so she is.

large.Screenshot_20230709_170853_Gallery.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 19

Very few numbers of these. Going to give them a few weeks then pick out and germ test the less mature ones.

The mum is the berry NL found in the Sensi pack and the dad is the Romulan male, chose him for being most like his sister who is currently a week or so away from harvest and smelling like “the one”. Extreme pine skunk funk - my filter can’t keep up!

All being well, I’ll try and think of a way to fairly share some with a few of you guys :ouch: 

large.8374F8E6-4E38-409E-8E15-7F07795A67C0.jpeg

• Like 26

• 2 weeks later...

Not the first time I've heard the 'C' word mentioned on threads in the last 24hrs @Shumroomlollol you think they're the genuine genuine 'C's'? Like the real deal 'C's' lol ? How many new green banners are imminent? lol It really did make the best bargain of the year even better. Felt like a Christmas present with an extra you weren't expecting lol where's that joyful thread lollol

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Whats the score with this offer on for life subs ?

Order an annual, you need to order two choices; Order a lifer, you need to send Joolz 14 choices 

• Like 5