*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Punta Roja

@brock1

And of course Jools,

A huge thankyou to you guys from myself- I only discovered this forum just under a week ago, and decided to become a subscriber straight away.

This afternoon I received 

Brock's Seeds Orange Hazelberry Gum

and

Animal Biscuits x Blues

I'm completely blown away at the amount that were in the parcel, that's really generous, thankyou.

If you have any tips or tricks on how to get the best out of these magic beans, please feel free to shoot me a message.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Crow River said:

I'm too embarrassed to post a pic of the FOURTEEN packs of subbies that just arrived, plus freebie 'Godfather'. I just cannot resist a bargain! lol 

Well that's me set up with grows for retirement then... :D 

You need to stop eyeballing the subbies list Crow lol could get a man in trouble all that fire :yep: but its double bubble month so I don't blame ya bruvva :yinyang:

• Like 8

Someone show me where you can get 14 packs of beans plus freebies for £100 and ill call you a liar lol

You'll be lucky to get your hands on some of these genetics full stop so its big props to the cooks and uk420 for making this happen for us all :yinyang:

• Like 26

“If a breeder is charging silly prices for a pack of seeds and i’m daft enough to buy them, then I should make more seeds and give them away for free” 

Smokey’s Philosophy lol

Really is a cracking subbies list, reads a bit like a letter to Santa :) 

• Like 18

20 hours ago, Shotgun185 said:

Have you grown one out yet mate? 
or has anyone else? 

Put my order in last night for some of your 

Sunset Sherb x Crit x Dog

And @UKsFinest black panther 11

but already looking at the next beans to put in the bean bank before they disappear! 

i grew out the blackjack dog x ghetto. its in my diary in the breeding section.

havnt done the sunset sherb crit dog yet.

the #1 x ghetto is getting great feedback from a select bunch of old skool toker pals on a blind testing, as in i gave em a nug or 2 and said, let me know wjhat you think of that.

most came back and asked where i got it from, can i get some, oooh its fukn lovely etc.,..........................which is nice

• Like 18

18 hours ago, ThatTinyOne said:

@Punta Roja

@brock1

And of course Jools,

A huge thankyou to you guys from myself- I only discovered this forum just under a week ago, and decided to become a subscriber straight away.

This afternoon I received 

Brock's Seeds Orange Hazelberry Gum

and

Animal Biscuits x Blues

I'm completely blown away at the amount that were in the parcel, that's really generous, thankyou.

If you have any tips or tricks on how to get the best out of these magic beans, please feel free to shoot me a message.

Just type the strain in the search bar. Plenty of people growing them already & i have given advice in their grows. Best advice i can give you is that the best advice is going to be from the growers not the breeder who often are byiest. I am first to admit I have a soft spot for the SHD as its been with me for a few year now. :yep:

• Like 2

Looking very classy mate :george:      Looking forward to giving them some light dep treatment next year   :george:     @Notorious B.U.D

• Like 6

@Notorious B.U.D you take your pictures like you grow your plants very neat and tidy :yep: its bordering OCD lol

Cracking stuff, some more awesomeness to add to an all ready awsome subbies list :)

• Like 7