*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I was just told it wasn't by the boss man, so I need a alternative:yep:

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

I was just told it wasn't by the boss man, so I need and alternative:yep:

Fuckin gutted i wanted them too....I placed my order Thursday heard nothing back yet..

Edited by mr rhino

@Military Grade maybe a bit more sativa in then you'd like but have you considered ugogr blues x animal biscuits, sounds interesting....as does the smottie remix from site shop

• Like 2

Just now, Eldo said:

ugogr blues x animal biscuits

That's one of the two I had picked but need a replacement for the Sun Dog

Just now, Eldo said:

maybe a bit more sativa in then you'd like

Thanks for the heads up

• Like 3

Just now, Military Grade said:

Thanks for the heads up

Think their indaca Dom but think some sativa also......good choice btw

@highgrower(Cheese x Blues) No 4 x Nonames might fit the bill

• Like 2

@Eldo I already have the normal (non No 4 version) (Cheese x Blues) x Nonames

19 minutes ago, Eldo said:

Think their indaca Dom but think some sativa also......good choice btw

Think i might take a punt on them still then :yep:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sweettooth said:

@badbillybob

hows those sunset sherb x ghetto turn out

Big lover of the sunset sherbert atm, absolute killer on the yield and amazing terps

ghetto was always a winner.

got any pics of this strain?

hi, i havnt grown them out yet mate.

i soaked a load of beans, then checked bank balance. electric cost is making it impossible for me to grow just now, and, to be honest im still sitting on shitloads...

grow them out and let me know what u think

• Like 5

18 hours ago, badbillybob said:

hi, i havnt grown them out yet mate.

i soaked a load of beans, then checked bank balance. electric cost is making it impossible for me to grow just now, and, to be honest im still sitting on shitloads...

grow them out and let me know what u think

how does one get thier hands on a load, I'm assuming they aren't fems so would want more than 10, do I sub twice?

Any recommendations from the list of subscribers seeds? Personal favourites I've been looking at the list and they so many to choose from as I want to try so many...

I would like something that is 8-9 week flower possibly 10 if needs be and I would preferably like a heavy indica snd possibly a hybrid or one that's slightly more sativa leaning? Any ideas...

Peace..

@sweettooth, most of the vials have at least 15 off seeds mate, plenty to get something nice out of.

@GROW VIRGINmost of the subbie croses i submitted are on the indica side of things.

id go the sunset sherb x critical dog or the black jack dog crosses, for a hefty dunter

Edited by badbillybob

4 hours ago, sweettooth said:

how does one get thier hands on a load, I'm assuming they aren't fems so would want more than 10, do I sub twice?

Do a lifetime subscription for 100 dollars and get seven packs I'm on my fourth lifer now Hi I'm Hillbilly and I'm a seedaholic lol

• Like 10

Just now, bfehillbilly said:

Do a lifetime subscription for 100 dollars and get seven packs I'm on my fourth lifer now Hi I'm Hillbilly and I'm a seedaholic lol

Haha I dont blame you mate it's a bargain I can't believe I've never sub before tbh just been looking through the subbies pic thread and some absolute fire 

• Like 1

Just now, badbillybob said:

@sweettooth, most of the vials have at least 15 off seeds mate, plenty to get something nice out of.

@GROW VIRGINmost of the subbie croses i submitted are on the indica side of things.

id go the sunset sherb x critical dog or the black jack dog crosses, for a hefty dunter

I've just been looking at pics didn't see the one you mention but seen that ghettoblaster and it looked top shelf tbh ....I will defo try the one you recommend tho thanks man 

• Like 1

On 01/07/2023 at 6:14 PM, Military Grade said:

@UKsFinest  What's the "Black Panther 11 (Animal Biscuit x Black Mac)" like mate?

It's nice mate I can't describe it too well it's like a bleachy lemon smell to it. 

• Like 6