*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 29/06/2023 at 9:04 AM, Stonedjones said:

Just now, MindSoup said:

@mr rhino 

large.Resizer_16561033570521.jpeg.e5f933

Ignore the bit about it being an auto, it's parents are autos, but for whatever reason these come out photosensitive. 

Cheers mate

• Like 3

14 hours ago, OldFord said:

Im gonna repost it as its stunning mate :yep:      I have 2 packs as desperate to find a good SSDD pheno !      Stunning mate.     

I also hear his Black Dog is impressive :yep:

Just subbed up couldn't help it after seeing the sun dog

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

Do you know what plants x are used in the Joshua mate?

Its a SHD x blackberry gum auto reversed and pollenated a SHD x Guerilla Exodus F2 auto.

Guerilla Exodus is Exodus cheese x Guerilla gold #3 breed by evil mouse.

The blackberry gum auto was from seedstockers.

SHD (short Hazey Day's) is a auto line i have worked for well over a decade wich originally was started from a swazi landrace male x with a old stinky skunk clone i had from old 90's stuff I was gifted from a friends. This was crossed with lowryder #2 and destroyed on a genetic lv to create the aneuploid NFW (northern freak weed) wich was crossed to lots of stuff mostly skunks & hazes to create fast versions for outdoor. These hybrids were later crossed. NFW x sativa day neutral pheno (not auto) early skunk old sensi seeds sativa pheno that wouldn't finish flowering X NFW x Hipro Amnesia / SSSDH  breed to full auto to create SHD. Not easy to explain but thats the breeding 

• Like 14

Ordered another sub early hours this morning just waiting to hear back from the boss man.

Turns out I already have Animal Biscuits F2 in my collection, I think I got them as Freebies with my last order.

Gonna go for Sun Dog and Ugorg Blues x Animal Biscuits if possible.

• Like 9

@mr rhino, I'm currently growing Joshua clones outdoors. Short in stature and bushy, but tough as old boots! :yep: @brock1 beans are a really solid choice for growing outside, but as others will testify, work well indoors too (though I have only grown Joshua at the window indoors). 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Revive said:

Nice to see the full breakdown from the man himself.. you have put a lot of graft into that line @brock1 :yep:

Sucker for the unusual mate. I have learned more from this strain than most people will get the opportunity to in 2 lifetime's. Most people go to a book or the Internet to learn new thing's about cannabis but I have always gone to this line. So easy learn something new with this strain. It's a easy line to breed aneuploids & mutations. Then you have that old school high i have managed to select for. It will always have a place in my garden because of how much I have learnt from this strain. Ironic really as I hated fems & auto's at a time now my favourite line us both. Although I think I should offer some regs of it sometime. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Sucker for the unusual mate

Thats a good thing imo brock beats the same old same old vibe.. you have done so much work with this line while keeping the old school high as you say and some nice crosses have come off the back of it from what I have been reading from fellow members..this season will be the first time I've had the pleasure of sampling your cooking mate and really looking forward to seeing how the killer daze turn out.. you know your shit brock so im sure a nice treat awaits me come harvest time brother :yep:

Regs fems auto,s theres a place for them all i feel.. personally with regards to consumption i dont care as long as I have fun growing it, the weed is decent and it suits my needs and pallet 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

On 29/06/2023 at 7:01 PM, Military Grade said:

Question to breeders/Growers of the Subbies

Out of the Current subbies list what ones are non racy indica type affects and flowers in 9 weeks or less?

I wouldn't want to miss out on this unbelievable offer but i can't smoke any thing racy and would rather not have to flower for ages.

Any recommendations?

Sadly no Sun Dog left, any other suggestions with the requirements from above?

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

Sadly no Sun Dog left, any other suggestions with the requirements from above?

Sundog is still there mate its @badbillybob who did the cooking 

@badbillybob

hows those sunset sherb x ghetto turn out

Big lover of the sunset sherbert atm, absolute killer on the yield and amazing terps

ghetto was always a winner.

got any pics of this strain?

• Like 4