*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Some of the plants being posted are phenomal lately.

Can 420 subbies be beat right now?

I very much doubt it! 

Doffs cap, Great work guys. :bong: 

• Like 13

Just now, Rustybiff said:

as I get my stamina up it's dogging time for me :george:

Oh the long winter nights must just fly by in the Biff household :naughty:lollollollol 

• Like 2

iz there any fems on the subs list yet? wasn't when I looked the other day 

here's mystic, patiently waiting for some fems..

Most of @brock1's subbies are fems, but I think he has now sent in some regs too. There are some auto fems clearly listed with 'fem' at the end, and the Chelato are fems too, if there's any left?

• Like 1

Brock's Joshua is a fem photo and very much worth growing. My one has been an absolute dream so far, very vigorous and great structure, just a shame she got pollinated by her hermi neighbour. Very long flowering time, but it'll be worth the wait, high potential for yield and the high you get off his stuff is quite unique, really trippy, almost like a low dose of mushrooms/LSD.  

• Like 4

Just now, MindSoup said:

Brock's Joshua is a fem photo and very much worth growing. My one has been an absolute dream so far, very vigorous and great structure, just a shame she got pollinated by her hermi neighbour. Very long flowering time, but it'll be worth the wait, high potential for yield and the high you get off his stuff is quite unique, really trippy, almost like a low dose of mushrooms/LSD.  

Do you know what plants x are used in the Joshua mate?

• Like 1

I know it's got the Short Hazy days in it, which is a big melting pot of loads of Sativas. @brock1 give the man the run down, I've totally forgotten lol

• Like 5