*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

31 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I have no self control :unsure:

:yinyang:

Me neither. lol

I opted for double @brock1 's joshua and SHD X blackberry gum s1 ready for next season. :yep:

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 8

Ach, that's way too tempting! For a lifetime sub it's very good value indeed. :yep: Once the pay comes in tomorrow I shall be re-subbing... So much for the effort to stop collecting beans. :rolleyes:

• Like 8

Just now, BilgePump said:

There are pictures??

I just fancied it based on the name lol

large.PXL_20230604_084209216_MP.jpglarge.PXL_20230604_084218718.jpg:skin_up:Rolling some up as I speak

• Like 20

Oooft! Well I feel like I did good now :D

And to think I was going order from the states this month, twice as many seeds and I've saved 95 quid

• Like 7

3 hours ago, BilgePump said:

I doubled up on the black panther 11 by @UKsFinest :skin_up:

I very very nearly went this exact route today !       It does sound rather tempting :yep:       Not finished deciding so it may still make it into the garden lol   

• Like 2

Question to breeders/Growers of the Subbies

Out of the Current subbies list what ones are non racy indica type affects and flowers in 9 weeks or less?

I wouldn't want to miss out on this unbelievable offer but i can't smoke any thing racy and would rather not have to flower for ages.

Any recommendations?

• Like 8

@Military Grade I've been plugging the animal biscuits like a right fan boy lol .. 9 weeks on the dot, totally theraputic, hits fast and has great looks, smell and taste

• Like 8

@Military Grade sundog mate.  Zero raciness on mine, floaty stoned feel, great flavour and smell. Mine was 9 weeks well cooked. Even better after 6month cure.

Animal biscuits would also be a great shout as rusty says up there.

Sundog

large.63b49268967aa_IMG_20221224_2133078622_copy_1555x2724.jpg

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 16

Just now, Openairbud said:

@Military Grade sundog mate.  Zero raciness on mine, floaty stoned feel, great flavour and smell. Mine was 9 weeks well cooked. Even better after 6month cure.

Animal biscuits would also be a great shout as rusty says up there.

Sundog

large.63b49268967aa_IMG_20221224_2133078622_copy_1555x2724.jpg

Im gonna repost it as its stunning mate :yep:      I have 2 packs as desperate to find a good SSDD pheno !      Stunning mate.     

I also hear his Black Dog is impressive :yep:

• Like 9

@Joolz  Do the double free Seeds have to be the same strain or can I pick two different strains as part of my double Seeds?

• Like 4