On 24/06/2023 at 7:21 PM, latigid aikon said:

I'm picturing something like jellied eels but with tufts of fur :puke:

I've changed the names around now cos you put me off lol

Not much better, but it is what it says on the tin isnet' lol

Dawg  Jelly...

large.Screenshot_20230626_123130_Gallery.jpg

Skunk Jelly...

large.Screenshot_20230626_123201_Gallery.jpg

I also  have a cross that seemingly throws up polyploid plants if @brock1 would like some to look at to see what's what with them you're more than welcome to some to look through  bro as I know it interests you somewhat,  if it's something you'd like to have  a look at  you're welcome to as many as you'd like? Let me  know  if it would be something you're interested in  and I can send some in for you?

large.20211022_205908.jpglarge.20220801_211148.jpg

large.20211019_231914.jpglarge.20211018_191320.jpg

It's a screwball x sweets cross, the ploidy came form the screwball side of things and I crossed her to see if she passed the ploidy and she did, but I doubt I'd use them now and would prefer someone with such an interest and  ploidy  knowledge  to have them. 

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 14

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I've changed the names around now cos you put me off lol

lollollol

That definitely wasn't my intention, I prefer disgusting cannabis names like that to words like strawberry or cake etc.

• Like 5

Well I got waaaaay more than I bargained for clicking on this notification lol it's like being a kid watching your parents argue :crybaby:

• Like 3

all done and dusted now me thinks @Rustybiff just a bit of a misunderstanding between two grown arse hairy men lol

apologies can't help myself sometimes.

now, back to the task!

the beautiful plant

• Like 5

Yes I actually regretted posting that as soon as I did it. Was just a light hearted joke but as soon as I pressed post I realised that a line had been drawn under it.. feel free to remove it

and for anyone who doesn't quite follow my drift that's a bit of light hearted fun on my behalf

all love here for my fellow compatriats

• Like 2

@HazyDaze

I don't believe these are what you think they are mate. A old online grower called GMT done a lot of research around 2010 into breeding lines of trinodal and quadnodal plant & lots of members though they were polyploidy because of misinformation being spread on forums. These plants were infact most likely Aneuploid & GMT seemed to agree. I haven't seen or heard from him in a long time now but the guy new his stuff. He made me feel I should put the wizards hat on & stand in the corner a few times :magic: last time we spoke he had lines with ether 6 or 8 nodes wich is dedication :yep: my current ploidy experiments are just experiments to hopefully understand how Aneuploids x polyploid which I can only assume would still technically still be aneuploid offspring compare to heploid x polyploid which would be tryploid offspring. The breeding itself is just to gain a little experience & with no real goal of expectations. However thank you for your offer but I must decline because at the moment I can Bearley find the time to look after the plants I have growing. It's not my thing to take seeds & just put them in the fridge for a decade when someone else could be growing them out. But thank again for the offer. :hippy:

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 3

We have 4 of 5 Jellied Skunk, skunk Jelly, Skunk n' Jelly... jelly skunk!!!!! lol

up and away, a cheesy cooks vibe is always good on the  palate isn't it? 

But a  good cheesy uk skunk often adds a lip smacker to most things doesn't she!

Let's have a look at a couple of these Jelly crosses then...

Here's  one.

large.Screenshot_20230627_083444_Gallery.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 13

Finally got a mum/cuttings/veg tent :yahoo:

large.20230627_094534_compress50.jpg

In the glass ramekin are your 7 cheeseburger pips @Dan t so thanks again for those bruvva!! Not sure what's happening next but might as well get em sexed ready to go...

@ratdog great little tip with the smoothie cups, such a good idea :) also I threw away the wrong bloody smile mum (the two highs were surprisingly different) but am too attached to the other one so that's lingering on the left lol

• Like 18

Gonna try and pop a few of these now.

Genetically Modified Jelly...

large.Screenshot_20230628_090640_Gallery.jpg

These should  be fun to grow,  cos the GMO sure is a fun plant to grow! :woot: lol

• Like 12

On 27/06/2023 at 10:07 AM, Rustybiff said:

Finally got a mum/cuttings/veg tent 

doing photoperiods & having another space to do mothers n cuttings n perpetual harvest

ive just done it - it takes growing to the next level, selecting pheno's & keepers, not to mention the time it saves by having your next flowers ready

nice 1 bro

mystic

• Like 4

@mysticriver thanks dude! So stoked, means I can sex things and make bonsai mums (or dads judging by my last fuck up lol) way before growing them out so as you say, they're only a cutting away from trying :) time to get some subbies popped! All the best mate

• Like 2

Double seeds for lifers,  plus freebies and more freebies....

I said you buy one , you get one free..

lol

:thumsup:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 16