*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

But It wasn't about ploidy breeding though brock and thats wherein the problem lies.

I know you're very knowledgeable  and I'm not and wasn't disputing that, you just got confused by a a few posts and just got more angered and personal  by me trying to explain.

But thank you for the apology, I never wanted to fall out with you bro :yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

Yaaaaaaaay 

Love you guys :wub:

E2A spoke too soon apparently, have a good Sunday everyone :hippy:.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Are you for real? 

Kin ell, like this is my fault.

If you had been following, I think you'll find it's somebody else's ego that is dented, nearly to implosion too by the looks!

Ffs lol

Not my ego mate. I will address you intersex traid on one of my threads soon. So again I am far from wrong & will be posting what I understand with data to back it up in my thread once I find the time to gather the source information together soon. You can deflate you chest now. I asked & would of liked to know why you had your opinion only as it conflict what I understand on the subject? It was your response that led me to think you were the one asking for my posts to be removed on this forum. I didn't expect it to be someone not on here as I didn't think ex members would be prowling. Wich was my bad & I do apologise for this.

Edited by brock1

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I never fell out with anyone,.did you read the subbies pic thread?

Nice projection though! lol

:yinyang:

Good attempt at deflection, but I'm not going to wear you playing the victim in this interaction and trying both publicly and privately to somehow make this about me when I've made an observation about your behaviour, over the course of my membership here. 

Because we've had interactions in the past you're going to try and use that to paint this as some kind of revenge attack against you. Do you honestly think I've been sat stewing waiting to jump on you? Get real hazy that says more about you than it does me, what kinda crank thinks like that? 

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 3

Just now, GSZZ said:

Do you honestly think I've been sat stewing waiting to jump on you?

Clearly have!

You just did  exactly that and you never post in the free seeds/subbies thread, soooooo yeh, you have just done exactly that, for?

Edited by HazyDaze

FFS guys give it up...you're going round in circles and no one wins...there's been apologies and that should be the end of it,

life's too bloody short and we're all supposed to be on the same side...:hug:

(Fucking Sundays, should be banned)

:oldtoker:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

But It wasn't about ploidy breeding though brock and thats wherein the problem lies.

I know you're very knowledgeable  and I'm not and wasn't disputing that, you just got confused by a a few posts and just got more angered and personal  by me trying to explain.

But thank you for the apology, I never wanted to fall out with you bro :yinyang:

It wasn't about ploidy breeding. I believe you believe this is true. But all breeding is ploidy breeding. Ploidy simply means theirs a strand of chromosomes. N1 right up to what even & many combinations. Every thing that breeds breeds ploidy. Cannabis itself is very complex in its breeding and produces variation in ploidy counts naturally wich makes a lot of regular breeding produce what I think you refered to as ploidy hybrids? 

My point is I am only interested in learning like everyone here i think. I get my point out & so do others. Debates happen often getting heated with no need. I only wanted you side in these posts because it conflicts with my understanding of the subject. Maybe I am wrong but without being told why I wont be changing my opinion & don't expect you to ether. 

As I have said I will be posting why I have my opinion on this subject on a genetic level later. I don't have much time. Infact I have wasted more time than I could Offord to this morning in this thread. Not your fault I kinda exploded a little to a DM about removing my content when I first come online. I apologise for dragging you into that shit again it had nothing to do with you. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, brock1 said:

what I think you refered to as ploidy hybrids? 

Poly hybrids, we were talking about poly hybrids not polyploid work as you kept referring to bud, that's where all this confusion came from!

Thanks for clearing that   up though. 

Thank you and I'm sorry too. :yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Poly hybrids, we were talking about poly hybrids not polyploid work as you kept referring to bud, that's where all this confusion came from!

Thanks for clearing that   up though. 

Thank you and I'm sorry too. :yinyang:

I will address that in my thread in the breeding section later. Ploidy get people confused far to much. I totally accept your apology & I hope you do mine also. Hopefully we can put the shit behind us & do a little more learning. None of us know everything & we can all do with learning a little more :hippy:

• Like 4

Right chaps, seems like everyone has said sorry and that’s great we can all get back to sharing info and helping each other grow and breed. 

In the future if there is a disagreement and it starts to bleed into other threads or status updates with passive aggressive digs the mod team will be stepping in and nipping it in the bud before we get to the stage we are at now. 

Cheers.

• Like 11

At risk of rocking the boat, to be clear, Ploidy refers to the chromosome copy number. we are diploids, we have two sets of each chromosome (maternal and paternal). Plants can be polyploids and have multiple copies of the same chromosomes.

:offtopic:

Found recently but this is pretty interesting and relevant to the off topic conversation:

Cannabis sativa L. is a diploid species, cultivated throughout the ages as a source of fiber, food, and secondary metabolites with therapeutic and recreational properties. Polyploidization is considered as a valuable tool in the genetic improvement of crop plants. Although this method has been used in hemp-type Cannabis, it has never been applied to drug-type strains. Here, we describe the development of tetraploid drug-type Cannabis lines and test whether this transformation alters yield or the profile of important secondary metabolites: Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD), or terpenes. The mitotic spindle inhibitor oryzalin was used to induce polyploids in a THC/CBD balanced drug-type strain of Cannabis sativa. Cultured axillary bud explants were exposed to a range of oryzalin concentrations for 24 h. Flow cytometry was used to assess the ploidy of regenerated shoots. Treatment with 20–40 μM oryzalin produced the highest number of tetraploids. Tetraploid clones were assessed for changes in morphology and chemical profile compared to diploid control plants. Tetraploid fan leaves were larger, with stomata about 30% larger and about half as dense compared to diploids. Trichome density was increased by about 40% on tetraploid sugar leaves, coupled with significant changes in the terpene profile and a 9% increase in CBD that was significant in buds. No significant increase in yield of dried bud or THC content was observed. This research lays important groundwork for the breeding and development of new Cannabis strains with diverse chemical profiles, of benefit to medical and recreational users.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpls.2019.00476/full

• Like 12

Just now, Cursed said:

it has never been applied to drug-type strains

Never lol Presumably they mean nobody that's done it has ever been published in a scientific journal?

• Like 2

It was done in trials on hemp.

But we were talking about poly hybriiiiiiidsssssss, its not the same thing!  lol

lol

:yinyang:

Edit, I look forward to seeing how brocks project goes with the ploidy thing, interesting  stuff :smokin:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Never lol Presumably they mean nobody that's done it has ever been published in a scientific journal?

40 minutes ago, Cursed said:

cultivated throughout the ages as a source of fiber, food, and secondary metabolites with therapeutic and recreational properties. 

Let’s call this bit….diplomatic lol

• Like 5

Just now, Cursed said:

Let’s call this bit….diplomatic lol

Best to do just that. I am pretty sure Dinafem seeds made them in Spain about 4yr ago. Then you have Pink Kush, hell's Angel Kush, Dame Blanche, ect Definitely been done a few times over the year's. So let's not be :execute: because they didn't find the data we have. :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2