*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 minute ago, brock1 said:

Have a nice day & piss off out of my DMs. If your the person pressuring people to remove my posts from their threads your a shit

Defo not me, I don't report posts and any mod will tell you the same.

Thick as fuk, Please go away there's just no need for it, just because you didn't know something you're throwing your toys, it's odd behaviour.

Of course. Its me innit.. kin ell, Please clean this shit up mods 

Edited by HazyDaze

Just now, brock1 said:

My last post in others people threads here.

this is a public thread mate, feel free to post here, it was started by Joolz for everyone.

just block anyone who is pissing you off.

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

this is a public thread mate, feel free to post here, it was started by Joolz for everyone.

just block anyone who is pissing you off.

Its not when you get DM's saying people are sending DMs because your posing in their threads & putting presure on other's to have your posts flaged & removed. I stopped posting here not because I can't back up what I have said but because I didn't want a shit show in the thread. Agree to just disagree & all for the goodness of of community as a whole. But then getting told can I flag posts in other threads because its causing problems between other members & nothing to do with the actual content of the post being wrong. Just WTF if that's not pressuring & bullying i don't know what is. Its the only reason I had to post. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HazyDaze said:

Defo not me, I don't report posts and any mod will tell you the same.

Please go away.

I do hope not. I just ignored you up until now & agree to disagree. Keep my stuff to my own threads & all.

@brock1 well i've read a lot of your posts mate, and you seem well into helping people and spreading knowledge, don't let some arsehole/s push you around, just block the person/s sending the DM's. I hate having to ignore some people but tbh not everyone can control their egos online.

• Like 5

No need for it brock, nobody is asking you to not post, but you were continally posting and quoting  about stuff we weren't talking about.

I pm'd you to.ask.wtf was going on and expected an apology when you realised you got it all wrong, but nope.

Its OK,no worries 

• Like 1

Just now, ratdog said:

@brock1 well i've read a lot of your posts mate, and you seem well into helping people and spreading knowledge, don't let some arsehole/s push you around, just block the person/s sending the DM's. I hate having to ignore some people but tbh not everyone can control their egos online.

Are you for real? 

Kin ell, like this is my fault.

If you had been following, I think you'll find it's somebody else's ego that is dented, nearly to implosion too by the looks!

Ffs lol

Edited by HazyDaze

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Are you for real?

last time i looked i was, yes lol

probably best to just say something in the thread, so all can see? if someone says things in my threads i don't like i confront them in that thread, then there's no confusion.

Edited by ratdog
grammar

It was all in the subbies for all to see rat, now he's dragged it to this thread.

All I do is share my work and I get shit for it and told I shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be doing that, yeh I'm pissed cos its always made out to be me and my ego!

No wonder so many people eventually stop posting/sharing aye.. 

:(

Edited by HazyDaze
Sp

Just now, HazyDaze said:

It was all in the subbies for all to see rat

What about that status update you deleted? Thats not "for all to see" is it?

• Like 1

About him having to try harder  to get one over on me?

I deleted cos I wanted to and didn't want the  silliness to carrry on, and your Point is?

Lol.

Fucking sundays eh :wassnnme:.

Nice weather outside gang, perfect time to bang out som Bob, smoke a fat one and get over ourselves for a minute :hippy:

Let's all try and learn the lesson this plant is trying to teach us. 

• Like 11

Just now, HazyDaze said:

I deleted cos I wanted to and didn't want the  silliness to carrry on, and your Point is?

Lol.

My point is you always do this, you fall out with someone, make loads of underhanded vague comments, and then when you're pulled up on it you play the victim. You deleting that status and then posting stuff like 

Just now, HazyDaze said:

cos its always made out to be me and my ego!

No wonder so many people eventually stop posting/sharing aye.. 

Only serves to reinforce what I'm saying. 

In b4 you start making vague posts about me that you can deny lol

• Like 3

I never fell out with anyone,.did you read the subbies pic thread?

Nice projection though! lol

:yinyang:

17 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Lol.

Looks like I do owe you a apology & it wasn't you asking to have my posts deleted 100% I can confirm this now. It was a ex member here who asked. 

I didn't apologise or say I was wrong about your post in this thread because I don't believe I am. I quoted your post replying about ploidy breeding & if you read the contents in that second post I actually agreed with you post. Found it funny that you got offended by that. I stand by my first post about the intersex trait on the male plant though & agree to disagree on that still. No need to send DMs aggressively insisting your correct & i should apologise. 

So again I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong & made the accusations publicly. So I do apologise for insinuating that you DMed members asking to have my posts removed. You did not & i was wrong & put 2+2 together & got 4 without all the fact. So I apologise for this & I do so publicly as I made the accusation publicly 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 8