*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

The seeds have arrived, thanks for the extra pack @Joolz, although I was a bit taken aback by the bag with the Butcher's Apron on it, I thought I'd left that behind.

A big thank you to all that submit seeds for subscriptions, I hope I do your efforts proud.

large.IMG_5952.jpg

• Like 14

20 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Can’t say enough good things about the Chelato @4kali From the delights I sampled I wouldn’t be surprised if every plant could be considered a keeper. Which pheno were you hunting for? 

just a pheno that I would think compliments something else I've been working on recently with the main focus being on terps but with all the other desirables being there also.

no easy task I know

but one must try!

@Smokey McBongface I ain't round here much of late mate but I'm still working away in the background. hope your well my friend

atb 4k

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 8

Seeds may be quite scare at the end of this, hopefully not, but will need to wait and see. I didn’t want to risk overdoing it, and may have inadvertently reduced numbers storing the pollen in the fridge.   

Crazy early resin production from the Chernobyl, currently @4.5w. All three have the lime slurpee smell, these two are taller and have a tart lime peel smell, and the third one I forgot to photo is possibly my favourite so far :doh: is smaller, sweeter - smells just like Sprite.

large.B539AE37-DB32-4288-AF61-AA651BF1CD95.jpglarge.6E9CB89F-40AE-4996-97F3-FE371D3377EE.jpg

Romulan smelling lovely too - pine, haze, sweet skunk funk. 

large.B241C064-3A54-4DA8-9E96-6B872D415669.jpg

@4kali nice one mate, hope you’re good too. Just plodding on as usual here - same shit different day lol 

• Like 16

I know a few are patiently  waiting and checking  for the jellied goodies on the daily, you knows who you are!  ;) lol

Bare with me please guy's.  :bong:

Here's a couple of the Jellied Dawgs I've recently germ tested...

large.Screenshot_20230621_085651_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230621_210156_Gallery.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230620_175610_Gallery.jpg

*nb.. these aren't male flowering plants lol:rofl:

And just gonna chuck a few Jellied Skunks down to check over quick, you know! lol

large.20230621_203851.jpg

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 18

There’s so many good beans up for grabs and so many coming I might need a few more lifetime subscriptions lol 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 5

Couple of the Jellied Dawg are coming along OK...

We have a leaf twist trait on this one below, which happens to exhibit on keepers  a  lot in the parent plants of this cross.

Doesn't mean a lot at this point but man's still gotta observe  and note such things!

large.Screenshot_20230623_204424_Gallery.jpg

This one below has the classic cooks leaf edge curl going on very early...

large.Screenshot_20230623_204417_Gallery.jpg

Not much, but a promising start.

WOOF!

• Like 13

gonna be some fire coming out of that pairing Hazy Maaaan!

can't make my mind up which I want the most, the jelly skunk or the jelly dawg

I'm led here chillin licking my fuckin lips at the pospect lol

don't forget to save 4k a few of them there dirty rascals.

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 7

I'll just keep you some of each jelly cross brother,  it's   easier than making decisions none of us want to make   isnet!  lol

Btw, Thankyou for your continued support and positive vibes maaaan. :smokin:

Did someone say Jellied Skunk...

Here's  one.

large.Screenshot_20230624_083352_Gallery.jpg :naughty:

• Like 17

Sorry to post again, but Something tells me these Jellied Dawgs are gonna be furry fukka's! large.Screenshot_20230624_170441_Gallery.jpg

:eek:

Woof! :yinyang:

• Like 16

8 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Jellied Skunk...

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Jellied Dawgs

I'm picturing something like jellied eels but with tufts of fur :puke:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Sorry to post again, but Something tells me these Jellied Dawgs are gonna be furry fukka's! large.Screenshot_20230624_170441_Gallery.jpg

:eek:

Woof! :yinyang:

My last post in others people threads here. I am only posting in my threads from here on & not interested in you BS so stop with you DM Bullshit nonsense. I left you nonsense about intersex traits inheritance rather than have a shit show on this site. But you on the others hand think you can just drag it into my DM only & keep your one sided nonsense? I don't care about your silly little intersex male's wich you can't even explain whats going on with the genetics. Don't worry you lazy fucker I will do it later for you when I have more time seems you cant drop your big headed ego. Have a nice day & piss off out of my DMs. If your the person pressuring people to remove my posts from their threads your a shit house pure & simple :yinyang:

Edited by brock1

Explain what fella?

This is silly innit, does anybody here know sign language?

If so can someone please explain in sign  to this dumb cunt?

Thanks.