*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@cip @MindSoup just remember that Cajafiesta made a post warning people that the Deep Chunk seeds he sent in aren't going to be 'set and forget' plants, that they could be hermie prone but if you're an attentive grower that doesn't mind the risk there could be some good stuff among it ;)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

@cip @MindSoup just remember that Cajafiesta made a post warning people that the Deep Chunk seeds he sent in aren't going to be 'set and forget' plants, that they could be hermie prone but if you're an attentive grower that doesn't mind the risk there could be some good stuff among it ;)

Yes, this. 

thanks for reminding folks. I’m running some now. I’ll report back in some time. 

for now, though, I maintain my “best suited for the curious and adventurous” status. 

• Like 3

I know am bein a lazy fucker here lol

But can anyone that done the cheese x blue digiberry tell me if theres any blue cheese type ones in there please?

Cheers

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 2

I'm not sure dude. The bdb is a worked blueberry sativa line and there seems to be a lot of sweet hazy stuff coming through. 

I'm going to use the bdb on the NY blueberry and see if that steers it in the right direction. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, McHazy said:

But can anyone that done the cheese x blue digiberry tell me if theres any blue cheese type ones in there please?

Cheers

the chelato has some wicked blue cheese tastes,,  if anything even more of a creamy blue cheese taste than the blue cheese if that makes sense 

really strong sweet tasting cheesy-ness

Edited by dylant
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, McHazy said:

Cheers

Both the ones i did stank of lemon haze 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, dylant said:

the chelato has some wicked blue cheese tastes,,  if anything even more of a creamy blue cheese taste than the blue cheese if that makes sense 

really strong sweet tasting cheesy-ness

yes your right mate the chelato does have some really nice blue cheese phenos that are very similar to big buddahs first release of his regs. I just done another decent run with the chelatos to find what I was looking for, to do a bit more work with  them further down the line breeding wise.

the phenos/ genos I found in vicfirths blue digi x cheese had more of a  sickly sweet blueberry thing going on for me but there was one that did lean more to the cheese side of things

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 11

Can’t say enough good things about the Chelato @4kali From the delights I sampled I wouldn’t be surprised if every plant could be considered a keeper. Which pheno were you hunting for? 

• Like 2

On 14/06/2023 at 5:05 PM, Military Grade said:

@Notorious B.U.D Yeah sorry for the confusion, I meant the perants as individuals, The Generals Daughter and Ghetto Blaster pics i've seen look like great plants.

Fair enough about the effects info mate, hopefully it won't be long until someone posts a smoke report of your seeds:yep:

I have to avoid racey high Sativa effects, so i always have to ask first

:bong:

The high from the Generals Daughter I’d say is nice balanced mix of an Indica x Sativa like you’d expect from a hybrid so not too couch locky but not racy either even though the C99 its bred from is renowned for having quite a Strong Sativa type high so I assume the G13 in it levelled the effects out quite a bit, the Ghetto Blaster imo leans more to the Indica side of things and can definitely put you on your arse if you have too much in the day as I’ve found out… lol

So I’m pretty confident that the resulting cross from them wont produce that racy trippy sativa high you mention as that’s not something I’m really after either… :yep:

Ive ordered the packaging and labels now so it shouldn’t be too long before they are in a few peeps hands and as I said before I’m hoping to get one into flower asap which was going to be the “first born” that is currently about to show sex but unfortunately on first inspection looks like it’s a male… :nope: so fingers crossed for the other one I have… :v:

• Like 6

Hi guys, long time no post! :skin_up:Just a very premature heads up that I have what's looking like quite a few extra seeds from a multi strain open pollination that I'll send in as freebies to be passed out with subs. This will only happen once I've smoked all the bud, cus I'm not digging out all the seeds, I started, but fuck that.lol

This pollination had 10 females(2-3 from each strain) + 3 males, a mix of 4ks skunk x widow, Smokey's psycho x Donny burger, BPBs Amsterdam nights + some rhino D from another breeder, verdant green.

I used 3 different males 1 each from 3 of the strains but I mis labeled so fuck knows what 1s.lol

The girls are all pretty nice smokes with a few stand outs and some very unique smells + highs, probably my most diverse grow, smell wise to date. I'm hoping there'll be some interesting things.

Flowering times could be anything from 8-13 weeks I'd have a guess, going off the mums.

Without further ado- Skunk Surprise.

large.6459745969b51_IMG_20230507_1837421562_lQlCPI4e90.jpeglarge.645974554dc14_IMG_20230507_1837318293_3elqdN507i.jpeglarge.645974575534c_IMG_20230507_1842502892_ct5Jfm7L6b.jpeglarge.IMG_20230507_184158505_CITJkQRO8V.jpeglarge.IMG_20230507_183810552_8JUbR3Pb21.jpeglarge.IMG_20230507_184212210_inK1wEBd1s.jpeglarge.IMG_20230507_183527167_vcRBmbce2u.jpeg

Thanks again, again to the true gentleman that sent these in for the likes of me to grow out! Truly appreciated.

:yinyang:

• Like 23

StarDawg x JellyBiscuits...

> Manny Dawg x (biscotti x jealousy) germ test.

Dawg Jelly... 

large.Screenshot_20230620_052555_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230620_053524_Gallery.jpg

A little more wintering needed as we're not uniformly popping quite  yet,  but we have life!!  :smokin:

Currently chonging some Jelly Biscuits and I Gotta say if these turn out half as nice I'll be well  happy, the jelly biccies are a great smoke. 

really liking it!:skin_up:

Only a very  limited number of packs  will be available,  stay lucky, fukka's   :yinyang:

• Like 17