*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I was attempting to pay subscription by bank transfer but I couldn't find a payee name to match the sort code and account no. 

I was given the option to continue anyway but I wanted to check here first

Thanks

Steve

• Like 3

Put my subscription through thursday evening, saturday morning @Ned the Head's ESBM x Lot 5 Evo and Zamaldelica open pollination landed with some bonus ESB f3 (I assume from @Cajafiesta)

Thanks @Joolz and the team!

• Like 8

100 Capsules now filled containing 20 Ghetto Daughter’s in each one… :yep:

large.IMG_2023-6-11-124418.jpeg

I just need to get the labels printed and order the Mylar baggies to package them in before sending them in ASAP! 

• Like 26

How much protect do they offerwhile going through the Royal mail system? Are they soft or hard?

What's the effects like?

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

100 Capsules now filled containing 20 Ghetto Daughter’s in each one… :yep:

large.IMG_2023-6-11-124418.jpeg

I just need to get the labels printed and order the Mylar baggies to package them in before sending them in ASAP! 

Is this a GhettoBlaster x Generals Daughter then mate?

• Like 5

Just now, Military Grade said:

How much protect do they offerwhile going through the Royal mail system? Are they soft?

They can & do get crushed in the mail. The reason I use centrifuge tube instead. Still as safe as the old straw in the mail technique but they get crushed on occasion in the mail also. 

• Like 4

@MindSoup and also cost me less than 80p for the 100 as I buy them in 5000 packs anyway.

@mr rhino Yes it is mate, it’s a 1 to 1 cross using my Generals Daughter Female keeper and a Ghetto Blaster Male.

@Military Grade They are just normal gel caps mate so they are quite soft really and could get crushed if stepped on but the seeds contained inside are diamond coated and completely indestructible…:D

But in all seriousness I had considered this but with there being ruffly another 1000 backup’s should the worst happen they can easily be replaced and also I’m going to pop them inside of Mylar bags that I’m hoping to trap a bit of air inside of when heat sealing them which should hopefully act as a bit of an air cushion adding a bit more protection… but I haven’t tried that yet so we’ll have to see what happens… lol

• Like 10

Okay, I'm about to take a punt on a lifetime subby as these strains looking mint.

But can anyone point me to a subby strain which might have a decent amount of CBD in it? I need a good pain killing indica going into winter for various aches and pains which seem to get worse with the cold/wet winter weather here in the UK.

Ta

I don't think you'll find anything on there that will have specifically high CBD levels, but CBD isn't the be all and end all of pain relief. You could also grow a few CBD plant's along side and just put a bit of both in your joint/vape/whatever. 

As for something with a nice indica/pain relieving hit I reckon @badbillybobs sun dog or @Cajafiestas deep chunk would be good contenders.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

On 11/06/2023 at 5:08 PM, Military Grade said:

@Notorious B.U.D What's the effects like of the strain mate? They look like puckka plants.

I’m not sure if your on about @ratdog s pics on the other page as I haven’t posted any pics of plants but if your on about the Ghetto Daughter cross I haven’t Flowered any of them out yet mate so I have no idea but the parent strains are both really nice so I’m hoping something nice comes from them.

Im gonna try and get at least one into flower as soon as I can to see what it throws up… :yep:

Edit to add I don’t know why I said that cuz I just checked and ratdog hasn’t posted pics on the other page either so just ignore me. I thinks it’s this Ghetto Blaster messing me up again and this hot weather doesn’t help… lol

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
Explained
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I don't think you'll find anything on there that will have specifically high CBD levels, but CBD isn't the be all and end all of pain relief. You could also grow a few CBD plant's along side and just put a bit of both in your joint/vape/whatever. 

As for something with a nice indica/pain relieving hit I reckon @badbillybobs sun dog or @Cajafiestas deep chunk would be good contenders.

Thanks for the recommedation mindsoup. I'll add one of them to my list. :yep:

I'll fish out a CBD strain which I've done before to go beside this lot.

• Like 1

@Notorious B.U.D Yeah sorry for the confusion, I meant the perants as individuals, The Generals Daughter and Ghetto Blaster pics i've seen look like great plants.

Fair enough about the effects info mate, hopefully it won't be long until someone posts a smoke report of your seeds:yep:

I have to avoid racey high Sativa effects, so i always have to ask first

:bong:

• Like 1