*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

33 minutes ago, The Villan said:

ok put that in @Revive its telling me the name does not match the account holder, but I can proceed if I wish. Is this a normal occurence for this account @Joolz

Yes mate its fine, just go ahead buddy thats the norm for us all :yep:

• Like 2

Thanks for the guidance and advice everyone, I'm leaning towards Blueberry x Purple Maroc, OT B Line, Smile F3, Cheese/No4 x No Name, #1 x Ghettoblaster, Discobiscuit Open Pol., and Blues x Animal Biscuits.  :hippy:

• Like 5

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

Thanks for the guidance and advice everyone, I'm leaning towards Blueberry x Purple Maroc, OT B Line, Smile F3, Cheese/No4 x No Name, #1 x Ghettoblaster, Discobiscuit Open Pol., and Blues x Animal Biscuits.  :hippy:

I have 1 of #1 x GhettoBlaster about 5.5 weeks into flower, its looking very nice.

• Like 3

how does the free seeds work, I take it you have to subscribe?, how much is that >

1 minute ago, The Jolly Gardener said:

how does the free seeds work, I take it you have to subscribe?, how much is that >

It's £25 for an annual subscription for which you get 1 pack of free seeds, or for £100, you get a lifetime subscription and 7 packs of free seeds and you can subscribe as often as you like.

• Like 2

These are what I actually chose...

Disco Biscuit F3 open pollination (Caja Fiesta)

OT1 B Line (lildaveham)

Smile F3 (ratdog)

Premier Sweet x Smile F2 (ratdog)

#1 x Ghetto (badbillybob)

No. 4 x Nonames (highgrower)

Blues x Animal Biscuits (Punta Roja)

:hippy:

• Like 13

Boom !!!!!! That was quick @Joolz Thanks @ratdog and Joolz

You knew I would get one of your crosses ratdog, hardest part was choosing which one, so thought fuck it am having two and ended up with three :) Get in !!!!!

large_seed.jpg

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 16