*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 minutes ago, Ned The Head said:

ESBM = ESB F3 x Malawi 

Things just got interesting...

lol

• Like 3

A poorly treated Mal last summer...Already part harvested (few tops for "airflow" lol

large.1657210257546.jpg

One 1 oz cob of above....

large.1660563993011.jpg

• Like 21

Seed harvest is under way... :hippy:

Should have a few ltd packs of UK skunk x Jelly Biscuits to come in.

Here's  some...

large.20230525_225941.jpg

I'll only be sending a few packs  each of the jelly crosses in to cover my subs for the year, my little yearly contribution toward the site. :smokin:

:yinyang:

• Like 28

On 25/05/2023 at 11:43 PM, HazyDaze said:

Seed harvest is under way... :hippy:

Should have a few ltd packs of UK skunk x Jelly Biscuits to come in.

Here's  some...

large.20230525_225941.jpg

I'll only be sending a few packs  each of the jelly crosses in to cover my subs for the year, my little yearly contribution toward the site. :smokin:

what is the skunk/s is the uk skunk if you have any idea, please?

• Like 2

Subby list gone mad innit !! Sativa dom strains all over the pitch. Got a feeling uk420 creativity will take a upward swing in circa 16-20 weeks...give em a good wee cure like.

• Like 9

large.Resizer_16523730578855.jpeglarge.Resizer_16512256233311.jpegSo just to clarify the SHS / blackberry gum x SHD / blackberry gum S1 in the subbies are the pollen from. this Short hazey day's x blackberry gum plants used to self this plant. This plant was the pollen donner for the Orange Hazey daze, BSM & Joshua. Theirs only 10 packs available of this as I only found roughly 150 seeds their untested but I do have some small seedlings growing but unsexed & only 5. I won't guarantee these are females seeds as when you self SHD it breeds regular seed still. So did the short day's which was a parent of SHD so I can't say the SHD x blackberry gum won't be the same when selfed. For now treat them as regs as I just want to be transparent with this and not have people thinking their guaranteed female as their untested because of low numbers.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Joshua

Sorry if I have missed this before but if you have time what is this bit ? Who's the mummy/daddy lol Loving all this btw. @ratdog smile f3 should not go unmentioned either. Those smile were very popular in their previous incarnations.

Old Joolz is gonna have to use his hgv to deliver at this rate lol.

• Like 3

Just now, Diddy said:

Sorry if I have missed this before but if you have time what is this bit ? Who's the mummy/daddy lol Loving all this btw. @ratdog smile f3 should not go unmentioned either. Those smile were very popular in their previous incarnations.

Old Joolz is gonna have to use his hgv to deliver at this rate lol.

Joshua is the SHD x blackberry gum mother reversed photoed above crossed with a SHD/ Guerilla Exodus. Joshua is a semi auto not a full auto. :hippy:

• Like 5

Don't know what happened to these beans , I sent 100 of 2 varieties in .

Do I have to be a subscriber to have my beans on the list?

Beans have been working (as pics show ) , but theres no point me sending anymore crosses in if they wont find a home. 

large.IMG_20230527_085534.jpglarge.IMG_20230527_104206.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_194522.jpglarge.IMG_20230529_202816.jpg

• Like 5

Did you check with @Joolz before you sent them in to make sure they would be received?

I know there was a change of PO Box recently so …

Atb

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Beans have been working (as pics show ) , but theres no point me sending anymore crosses in if they wont find a home. 

large.IMG_20230527_085534.jpglarge.IMG_20230527_104206.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_194522.jpglarge.IMG_20230529_202816.jpg

the look lush , what are they my friend

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Recently changed the address to send to. Not sure how you package them but if joolz as to package them from a 100 pack it may take longer to hit the list or they could be used as extra free seeds with subscriptions. Ether way I am pretty sure they will be sent out snd used rather than wasted :hippy:

• Like 7

15 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Don't know what happened to these beans , I sent 100 of 2 varieties in

were they in green baggies by any chance ?
If so there was no note to say who they were from and I didn't want to list them without knowing who to credit for them

• Like 10