*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi all. 

I've just cracked open a jar of the Cheese Burger, It's been put away for ages. Its the Mother of the f2s.

I'm so glad that I picked this one as one off the mums because the smell and taste is lush.   

For the 1st time both me and Mrs T agree on the smell.

First off with ya nose in the jar, you get a woft of dark fruits, then blue berrys and almonds.  The BB aroma is very sweet. Not like the BB strain. But more like ripe blue berrys.   The almond is more than a background smell but not as full on as the berry.  

The time in the jars has well changed this smoke.  The slight sweet smell that was just a hint during growing, has came through and pretty much took over. 

Its my 1st and only spliff so far today. 

I thought it would put me to sleep in the armchair.   So I put my feet up the tele on,  but no.  It's not sleepy. Its a nice fully rounded, balanced, buzzy  buzz if ya get me. Stoned stoned, not monged out.

I'm really hoping I get this come through in the F2s.  I think I like it more than the Donney Burger pheno. 

Anyway. Enjoy whats left of your Sunday all.  

large.20230521_133710_compress86.jpglarge.20230521_133150_compress67.jpglarge.20230521_133206_compress98.jpg

All nice, dense nugs aswell. :):skin_up:

• Like 22

It really is a tasty one @Revive.   The almond taste in it is strange but nice. You get it on exhale. The sweet dark fruits you can taste the instant it hits your tongue. 

Had a few bongs now and deffinatly starting slow down lol, but still not mongy.   

• Like 1

Sounds delightful @Dan t

I like the sound of the almond taste bro, bit diff but I do like something out of the ordinary :yep:

• Like 1

@Dan t do you have any Psycho x Triple Burger there mate? I’m not sure anyone has grown them out yet but I found those to have a clear headed sativa high, could smoke a few joints of it without tripping yourself up. Bit like the positive ‘lets get going’ buzz you get when you finish a cup of tea or coffee. 

Was just reading comments of folks discussing the correlation between sativa and perception of temperature. ie if you sit and smoke a few doobs of something like Malawi, you’ll find outdoor extreme heat much more bearable. A bit like drinking tea to cool down in certain parts of the world. Interesting stuff but cutting to the chase, summer time with the psycho x burger felt similar, a 5 mile walk in the baking heat felt great. Not normally something you would associate with something so smelly, or ability to jam up a grinder..!

• Like 5

Is it these @Smokey McBongface

Am i rite thinking the GMO bx3 is triple burger.

The heat thing is interesting mate. 

I've not thought about it before, but I love to smoke the Haze when I'm out an about in the heat.     

large.20230522_154927_compress72.jpg

Eta I'm always getting names and  stuff mixed up lol

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 3

@Dan t the very same mate nice one :) and yeah BX3.

GMO - Chem D x GSC. The same breeder cut @HazyDaze is rocking.

“Han Solo Burger” - GMO x Larry OG

“Donny Burger” (GMO BX1) - GMO x Han Solo Burger

“Double Burger” (GMO BX2) - GMO x Donny Burger

“Triple Burger” (GMO BX3) - GMO x Double Burger

• Like 6

Yep. @mikeydoughnut. that description of the clear headed high is somthing I've been enjoying from the OT1Haze x Afgani I've got.  It's a wicked morning smoke. 

I wonder what a X of those would throw out.  

• Like 2

Have to ask.... @Ned The Head what are Zamaldelica Open Pollination - what are the mixes please mate. I grew some Zamaldelica Autos from Ace seeds last year and they produced very well and it was a very pleasant smoke. Not a couch lock - an energy drink kind of experience lol .

@mikeydoughnut Were you looking for uplifting ? These babies may be what you are after mate. Depending on what they have ben crossed with like but I had good vibes with this stuff. - just don't say you are going to buy some though or every fucker will buy...go stealthy.

Edited by Diddy
  • Like 4

@Diddy

Open pollination suggests to me it's zam x zam. Just with a few parents, rather than a one to one cross.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

The Malawi is forever winking at me

I also grew their auto of this last year too. TBH I had issues with these grows aka I had to basically stunt them for a good week due to my detol fix for beasties that had invaded...obvs pre flower but they did noticeably slow right down. Considering the huge amounts both these produced (for me and my no giving too much of a shit about getting stuff spot on including i think 2 holidays away from plants). I shudder to think what they would have produced from a grower that pay's proper respect to the growing side like. I can't even recall what the weight was in fairness I didn't even weigh much of it and ended up jarring some and cobbing the rest. The stuff I did jar and start smoking was wonderful for me. But again they were autos...BUT  they were still a good 11 weeks or so. I did take an early harvest then another a week or 2 later then final one at 11-12 weeks - AND I run the light 24/7 due to "coz I could" being auto's and the like so that probably made up for my bad treatment of those poor poor girls. The cobs will be broken out in the summer.....When IS summer ? I might be calling June summer lol , but really the law of my house says it's july...I mean one more month i can do it ffs. As it goes im struggling this year to do a grow just due to times and repurposing the orig grow room - now a pool room...picked up a table for a couple of hundred. But I have the space, just the timing needs to be good and it does get bloody hot down here, Half considering a couple of autos out the back in pots.

• Like 3

@Diddy what Silvester said mate - mix of males and females to keep the line open. 

ESBM = ESB F3 x Malawi 

The ESBM x B Line x Lot Evo is actually ESBM x either B line or Lot Evo (mixture of both pollen was used) :yinyang:

• Like 12