*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Genetically Modified jelly...

4 wk seed pull. 

Nearly there, another week and we're  good to go with the seed harvest on these.

large.20230518_113445.jpg

Here's the mama, she has quite  a bit to go there yet...

large.20230309_154617.jpg

These should be fun to grow. 

If you're growing reg seed,  hack a pack o' seeds,  go on you know you want to! :naughty:

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 28

These are nearly there too... 

large.20230519_084000.jpg

StarDawg x Jelly BIscuits.... 

These should  be  shorter flowering  than the GMO cross...

I'll be smashing a few of these into dirt for a look asap myself :naughty:

Full seed harvest in about a week.

Jelly Biscuits = 

Biscotti>>>> South Florida OG  x  Gelato #25

X

Jealousy>>>>  (bacio)Gelato 41  x  Sherbert

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 12

Cheers @Joolz for the quick delivery and the freebie cheeseburgers. I went for smile f3 so cheers to @ratdog for the cooking and also @Smokey McBongface for cooking the cheeseburger. Didn’t get chance to sample the smile so looking forward to these :yep:

• Like 7

Hey guys, just wondering if someone can help me with this please? I'm wanting to subscribe, and obvs get the seeds to start a new grow, but I can't work out how to do it. I've added a subscription to my cart, but there's no option to add a message ie. request the strain of seeds. Sorry for being thick but help please :)

Cheers

@Growing_upThere should be a order number with the subscription you add that into the reference when your doing your bank transfer, then joolz will send u a message once he's confirmed payment asking what seeds and where to send them to :smokin:

Edited by somelad
  • Like 5

Just now, somelad said:

@Growing_upThere should be a order number with the subscription you add that into the reference when your doing your bank transfer, then joolz will send u a message once he's confirmed payment asking what seeds and where to send them to :smokin:

Thank you ;)

• Like 1

Great skills @HazyDaze drooling at how she's dialed in and putting out for you

plants look beautifull

100% fire to be had in those new offspring I bets

• Like 3

@HazyDaze looks like a stinky wee specimen that one man :) 

The GMO looks fucking epic, are you finding shes a bit of a skunky chameleon in terms of smell? Changes one day to the next? 

• Like 1

Hello bud @Smokey McBongface 

she is one hell of a plant tbf, thats only a portion of her in shot you see there, she was all over the shop so just shot a portion of her, she really is an  epic girl!

hmmm, i'm still getting to know the GMO, she's  a complex girl in many ways, that's for sure.

But yeh, I hear ya, one day I'll  go in and she's giving off fart spray  lol

and the next she has more of a...hmm, I dunno, but she reeks,  she has very volatile terps this one.

she's a freak of a plant in many ways, and I like her, I like her a lot!

The new little stinker, yeh, it's back to the skunk project  for a  bit, I've been working with this cross since 2017   now so I should know her well enough  to move forward a little with her now. 

Hopefully  lol

Cheers bud. :bong:

And cheers for the kind  words brother   @4kali 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

@Smokey McBongface One thing I have  noted about the GMO is she isn't fussed on being to close to intense light, you see some grows of GMO  where she throws out  fugly bobbly bud that dont look to great but she doesn't do that if treated with  a little more care.

large.20230311_121909.jpglarge.20230308_080052.jpg

• Like 15

@HazyDaze looks lovely man, totally get what you’re saying about her loving the light. Was something that really stood out from the psycho x.

The way she can take light most plants would struggle with without supplementary co2 is freak of nature stuff.. enough to question recommended lighting for the space. GMO really is an apt name for her lol 

• Like 4