*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

If you check the Romulan Genetics website mate, theres an about tab with all the info. Grabbed this bit as a snippet.

"Romulan Joe" is who brought the strain to the masses initially. Most everyone knows that part of the story. The Romulan we grow here, is something very similar to the famous Joe's Romulan, but not the exact same thing. Rather it is a slightly different version than what Joe had, and should be thought of as closer to Vic High's Romulan cut. Our's is a pure original Romulan that has not been crossed with anything else”

Thai x Columbian x Afghani x Columbian, a bit of indica but mostly sativa.

• Like 12

GMO x Jelly Biscuits seed pull at 25 days since pollination...

(Just pulled to show 25 day seed development)

Nearly there...

large.20230515_111027.jpg

GMO = ChemD x GSC (skunkmasterflex cut)

X

Jelly Biscuits  = Biscotti x Jealousy.

Gotta say I'm  looking forward to looking at these latest crosses. :smokin:

We'll  be good to go in another 10 days with these.

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 25

How's it going all.

I've sent in the Cheese Burger f2s.

As I didn't make loads, I just packed them in 7s. 

I had great results with the original Cheese Burgers from @Smokey McBongface

The Mum gave a decent yeild of some cracking smoke, a real stanker.

Dont ask me to describe it lol.

The Dad was the only male from the bunch.  He looked similar to the Mum in structure. But as with all his sister plants not much smell in early flower. Just earthy.  

I've got 10 seedling on the go at the moment.  So far,  2 stretchy ones. 5 average and the 3 stumpy. One or 2 stumpys could be the mutant pheno.

The mutant I had from the 1st CBs grew slow and small.  I binned her after extra vedge time as  she still looked crap.

So if you end up growing these, just  keep an eye out for mutants. All the other phenos I found are banging. Even the smallest runty looker gave me 5.5Oz of some lovely smoke. 

• Like 16

@Dan t Great stuff mate, should make some interesting f2’s. In theory they’ll be more leaning to the individual parents with a smaller % showing a mix of both.

The tester seeds you’ve got going maybe suggests this. Some could be straight cheese, others burger and the rest a mix of both :) 

• Like 5

It'll be nice to get somthing Cheesy come through @Smokey McBongface.

I'm going to keep going with this pollen chucking malarkey. I've not got any real target or goal really. Apart from the end result of smoking  banging greens, I'm just gonna see what happens 

• Like 7

@Dan t should hopefully see two variations of the ‘cheesey’ looking ones - one cheese, the other citrus fruity ‘orange skunk’. Both lovely :) 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

Thanks to @Joolz for the speedy delivery of @Vicfirth12 Animal biscuits f2 thanks very much for the free cheese burgers too:smokin:

large.4172023161910.jpg

I second @mr rhino’s post got my @brock1 BSM which I’m very excited about and some cheeseburger f2’s which I’m buzzing for (but not sure if they are photo or auto)

• Like 4

Just now, mr rhino said:

What's it made up of mate? I'm guessing cheese is the one halflol

Yep it's an s1 Cheese x Donney Burger.

The Donney Burger  is a GMO bx3 pheno. I think.    @Smokey McBongface made the x.  He'll know 

• Like 4

“Cheese Burger” - CSI Humboldts UK Cheese S1 x Triple Burger (GMO BX3) Skunkhouse Genetics.

The Donny Burger you mentioned Dan is different, a lesser worked line from the same breeder - (GMO BX1) 

• Like 6