*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

large.Resizer_16523730578855.jpeglarge.Resizer_16512256233311.jpeglarge.Resizer_16512256236663.jpegI noticed that the Orange Hazeberry Gum are out of stock so I will send more in next week.

I just went through the Short hazey day's x blackberry gum I reversed to make that cross and have enough to send in only 10 packs of these SHD x blackberry gum S1 seeds so these are limited as the mother is dead. I suspect because of past experience with selfing a plant from this line even thought they should be Female only seeds they will be males. So possibly fems but not guaranteed 1 have only just put 6 in to germinate myself. The numbers are not big enough for me to test and send in. Here is a pic of the selfed auto SHD used to create the S1 seeds.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 11

58 minutes ago, brock1 said:

large.Resizer_16523730578855.jpeglarge.Resizer_16512256233311.jpeglarge.Resizer_16512256236663.jpegI noticed that the Orange Hazeberry Gum are out of stock so I will send more in next week.

I just went through the Short hazey day's x blackberry gum I reversed to make that cross and have enough to send in only 10 packs of these SHD x blackberry gum S1 seeds so these are limited as the mother is dead. I suspect because of past experience with selfing a plant from this line even thought they should be Female only seeds they will be males. So possibly fems but not guaranteed 1 have only just put 6 in to germinate myself. The numbers are not big enough for me to test and send in. Here is a pic of the selfed auto SHD used to create the S1 seeds.

Bags a pack ;)... thanks for all you and everyone on uk420 subbie seeds do :yep:

• Like 5

these are all smile f2 crosses, i'll take the names of each plant next time, but the lights are out atm

day 39 flower

large.64566eab9d469_cola1.jpglarge.64566eac634b3_cola2.jpglarge.64566ead18526_cola3.jpglarge.64566ea7c9c0a_cola4.jpglarge.64566ea8ba7c3_cola5.jpglarge.64566ea96ea37_cola6.jpglarge.64566eaa28472_cola7.jpglarge.64566eaae1156_cola8.jpg

• Like 30

On 14/04/2023 at 4:45 PM, brock1 said:

If your wanting fool proff go with BSM auto. If your wanting bigger yeilds go with Killer daze or Joshua. I see theirs no more Orange Hazeberry Gum but I will get more sent in the next week or 2. 

Looking for a good male to pollinate me ladies for outdoor 2024 , what you say the orange  bsm killer or josh male stands out ,or grab all 4 (skint again) :yinyang:

• Like 1

large.IMG-20190708-WA0030.jpglarge.20190923_152943.jpglarge.20190713_160927.jpglarge.PSX_20190317_221157.jpglarge.PSX_20190317_221411.jpglarge.20180922_134933.jpglarge.20181006_183327_20181006190022644.jpg

17 minutes ago, dylant said:

Looking for a good male to pollinate me ladies for outdoor 2024 , what you say the orange  bsm killer or josh male stands out ,or grab all 4 (skint again) :yinyang:

Personally I would reserve a pack of the SHD x blackberry gum S1 with Joolz before their sent to him next week. I have failed to produce fem seeds from these line's the last 3 times I tried selfing so their's a good chance of a males being in them. However theirs also a good chance of the resesive genes coming dominant & that is were these lines really shine. I will be breeding back towards these SHD S1. A few pics of them they also turned regular but super nice. Pics both outdoor and green and the mother of the SHD x blackberry auto fem used to make these. Top 3 greenhouse grown, Bottom 4 were Guerilla grown outdoor at 54 lat :naughty:

Edited by brock1
To add pics. We all love pics right.
  • Like 24

Just now, brock1 said:

Personally I would reserve a pack of the SHD x blackberry gum S1 with Joolz before their sent to him next week. I have failed to produce fem seeds from these line's the last 3 times I tried selfing so their's a good chance of a males being in them. However theirs also a good chance of the resesive genes coming dominant & that is were these lines really shine. :naughty:

"coughs" Joolz old chap , would you be so kind ;) & thanks brock1

• Like 2

@Dan t glad to read you’re enjoying the smoke mate :) really does fuck with you trying to narrow down and describe the burger, on and off the plant its one thing one day, then something different the next. 

Nice work with the seeds. Can’t remember if you said, did the dad resemble any of the mums? 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 1

@ratdog hope u are well mate , look's like sweet smile , does she grows quite tall , ?? last week had 4 hrs off sunshine , :mellow: na'a bugger has got there plants oout yet

up here . last year was so many dud's this run , no duds , any idea off ratio of males did you have , as i only potted ,3 off  p.sweet smile . this run . 

ment to say , do you take cbd oil , kind regards geogeo

16 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Dan t glad to read you’re enjoying the smoke mate :) really does fuck with you trying to narrow down and describe the burger, on and off the plant its one thing one day, then something different the next. 

Nice work with the seeds. Can’t remember if you said, did the dad resemble any of the mums? 

Iirc the dad looked  more like the faster mum of the 2 (front left in picks) at the time. 

Not much in the way of smell.

Stem rub didn't give of anything much other than earthy green smell,  but then all the girls just smelled very earthy early flower to. 

I had a look back through the diary. Only picks that are definitely of dad are close ups of his flowers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, geogeo said:

@ratdog hope u are well mate , look's like sweet smile , does she grows quite tall , ?? last week had 4 hrs off sunshine , :mellow: na'a bugger has got there plants oout yet

up here . last year was so many dud's this run , no duds , any idea off ratio of males did you have , as i only potted ,3 off  p.sweet smile . this run . 

ment to say , do you take cbd oil , kind regards geogeo

good thanks mate. under lights, she's about 5ft i would say. sex wise i think i had 2/5 females this run

i don't take the oil, but i have made tincture with nordle cbd bud.

• Like 1

@ratdog... was hoping @GSZZ was coming true with  Smile beans but he advised me you're way further than him on the back crosses . Waiting @Joolz to pull his finger out and get the PO box sorted....

salivating.....

Edited by Dank Dad
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dank Dad said:

on the back crosses

no back crosses mate, just smile f2 crosses and f3

i''m going to give the celia another run and some of my smile f2's looking for a nice male and see what that throws up

Edited by ratdog
to add f2
  • Like 9

Hoping to have some seeds to share shortly.. really can’t be arsed starting a full diary, so I’ll fire this here instead :) 

3 x Subcool’s (RIP) Chernobyl and a Romulan “BX1” (IX) from Romulan Genetics (back left) 

The Romulan girl below has a twin brother, I chose him based on looking exactly like his sister - long 5 bladed leaves which I think are a feature of the Romulan clone.

Should hopefully make some nice F2’s and a nice breeding tool for the Chernobyl if one of these is a keeper.

large.6452bed5df1c4_imgonline-com-ua-dexifjLlbeBB5varp2.jpg

• Like 18