*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, brock1 said:

Their's evidence that terpins can get you high so maybe thats the effect. Theirs a show on Netflix were they smoke infuse food with it. I think if I stopped smoking it I would look into this as I certainly would miss the smoking tastes. If I have a little SHD x blackberry gum fem pollen left i may Bx to the SHD instead of trying to inbreed the line. The last 4 attempts at inbreeding SHD give less than 20 seeds from each plant. That why i didn't continue the Northern freak weed also. Both have been banned from breeding in pure form not because I don't like them but because I do.:banned:

I have not seen that particular tv show but i did see various versions of smoking food and i was intrigued mate and did a bit of digging :yep:       

As for the tastes of smoking ,  i do miss a good pure J  ,  even the ritual of rolling ,  quite often salivate at having a good smoke when im having a rummage in the kilners ,    the main prob i got is with the surgeries being throat & oral ,  the taste buds are constantly changing and where they will settle gods knows , then 2 more surgeries to go ,  so its anyones guess lol    

Less than 20 seeds a time .... i can see why you stopped.        

48 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Their's evidence that terpins can get you high so maybe thats the effect. Theirs a show on Netflix were they smoke infuse food with it. I think if I stopped smoking it I would look into this as I certainly would miss the smoking tastes. If I have a little SHD x blackberry gum fem pollen left i may Bx to the SHD instead of trying to inbreed the line. The last 4 attempts at inbreeding SHD give less than 20 seeds from each plant. That why i didn't continue the Northern freak weed also. Both have been banned from breeding in pure form not because I don't like them but because I do.:banned:

My friend has been asking for good outdoors seeds for the uk , the  Joshua BSM or Killer Daze R1 ... lol  dunno which to choose any ideas guys

Edited by dylant
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, dylant said:

My friend has been asking for good outdoors seeds for the uk , the  Joshua BSM or Killer Daze R1 ... lol  dunno which to choose any ideas guys

If your wanting fool proff go with BSM auto. If your wanting bigger yeilds go with Killer daze or Joshua. I see theirs no more Orange Hazeberry Gum but I will get more sent in the next week or 2. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, geo1 said:

You got any pics of the BSM auto mate. What is the exact lineage?

Well I wouldn't know how to write the exact lineage. I can tell you when I started with it it was 22yr ago and I was given 3 skunk seedlings by a friend. I crossed these the year after with a landrace Swazi a friend who grow up brought back from Africa. Since then its been crossed with a lot of strain to become Short hazey day's (SHD). The BSM is a reversed SHD x blackberry gum female used to pollinate a SHD x Auto Ultimate. So it's 1/2 SHD,  1/4 Auto Ultimate, 1/4 blackberry gum. I have no pictures of it yet or tried it. I did have some growing at a friend's but the police took them long before they were done. But I do have a rough idea what I will get as I have grown all the parents multiple times for multiple generations now. But ultimately I will find out when these ones I am growing are finished. 

• Like 7

On 14/04/2023 at 11:36 AM, OldFord said:

It is awesome mate :yep:       Its short , easily manipulated , easy grow and that terp profile is sublime ,  tried numerous Blackberry Gum offerings to try find similar and no joy to date.

Its been a faultless performer , year after year,  very rewarding end product .... whats not to love mate :yep:

As you know im on my last bean of BBG ,  yes i spread the bean love to allow others a go at her ,  so news of a new batch is just great news mate   !!!  

From memory the BBG is now in Ireland , Northern England , Scotland and poss Australia :george:       

I have the Short Days Bx1 under the little nursery light as we speak ,  looking forward to seeing her play out.   

Also the Orange Hazeberry gum is in there too.   

Yes please on new stock , always a spot for your creations in the garden sir :george:  

Some of the above made it to Oz....

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Some of the above made it to Oz....

I have sent a lot of stuff over to Oz over the year's. The first forums I went on I seemed to talk mostly with Australian growers as I was a big sativa fan. My sour cream done pretty well over their. I traided a Australian sativa called hippy chick that actually flowering good over here for it. The first Guerilla growing video i watched was a Australian called COG to. :bong:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

There'll be some bsm on their way soon enough as well @brock1

I can't wait to see them growing over their. I will making some Australian Ducksfoot crosses this year. Plan is to switch things up a little and use my El Maria auto instead of the SHD on them to make a fast version and auto version. While I am at work on that see if I can restore a little of the fern leaf trait and create a new freak show strain from scratch. The fern leaf phenos isolated to make freak show used to pop up a lot in the old NFW used in SHD so hopefully a little inbreeding will bring them back out to. I will also be making polyploids to make triploids but these won't be shared. Just a bit of fun Genetically modified side by side type experiments with no real purpose. :bong:

Is it true Australian bastard weed got it's name from pollenating Guerilla grows do you know. I have heard it a few time. I just think it everytime I hear someone making Australian bastard weed seed. You bastard your destroying sometimes crops because of it now :bangin: 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

I've got a few seeds say about 1000  free to a good home.... All mixed varieties my dope days are over ✌️ 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

I've got a few seeds say about 1000  free to a good home.... All mixed varieties my dope days are over ✌️ 

That's a major bummer dude, security problems?

Maybe you could set up a wee competition, or giveaway, or send them in as freebies for subs or something. 

Or just give them all to me :wassnnme:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

How come your calling it a day if you don't mind me asking?

@brock1 my brother's friend is not a fan of the ABC, needless to say. However he's really looking forward to your work. Keep me posted on your upcoming stuff dude, and I'll keep firing it over. Looking forward to some pics coming back soon

• Like 2