*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@brock1 I'm going for the bsm the moment funds allow... Really wish I paid more attention!!!

I am a big sativa fan and these BSM are up their with my favourite. They are easier to grow than most long flowering sativa. That are packed with old haze classic with just enough indica to ensure a nice bud structure. They have core cut amnesia haze, super silver haze, Jack herer,  original haze and Nevelle haze, Santa Marta haze, Mexican sativa all added to these over the last decade or so just to namea few.  Not only do they have this exotic pedigree but they grow just fine outdoor with little to no problems. The biggest problem i found with sativa's is their not commercially worth the risks so you don't find good sativa for sale often. A outdoor season being a outdoor season regardless of flowering time. This was my solution to get a good supply of quality sativa bud without the indoor risk. It grows just as happy indoor and tames that crazy sativa stretch you get from a long flowering sativa indoor. They are pretty mould resistant to. I often selected purely for mould resistance by getting plants to actually go mouldy.  Selecting from mouldy buds after every plant had moulded and the majority of the seeds had perished from PM in the mouldy buds. These are grown and selection made for seeds i share. I don't share mouldy seeds lol. So these BSM are pretty hardy only think to take care is root damage stunting them early on. Personally I use mycorrhizal on the seed sprouts to prevent this somewhat happening. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 14

I do love a @brock1reply.... Always worth sitting down and putting the kettle on for :smartass:.... Providing there's some left I'm hoping for a lifer coming up shortly. Got my mincers on some lovely stuff. But love my garden autos. Probably not for this year's growing, but I've still got your SHD X auto ultimate, SHD X bbg, hazeberry gum and the SHD X ge is going to a nearby patio. So I'm ok at the minute!!!! Thanks man, super information as always... 

Bless up 

• Like 6

Is it Neville haze auto from World of seeds and Santa Marta auto from seedstockers that they contain mate. I am looking for some spicy incensey sativa smoke with that soaring high. Seems almost extinct in this world of flavors and standard street haze

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geo1 said:

Is it Neville haze auto from World of seeds and Santa Marta auto from seedstockers that they contain mate. I am looking for some spicy incensey sativa smoke with that soaring high. Seems almost extinct in this world of flavors and standard street haze

No its Nevelle haze mns and the santa Marta were gifted to me at F12 from a friend a few year back. The original haze was from the last release Sam made for the flying Dutchman seeds. The amnesia haze was a f2 male from hypro seeds which I chose over the amnesia core cut I had at the same time because I liked the structure better for outdoor growing. Though I have grown both santa marta auto from seedstockers more recently it was added before they released a auto version. I don't think I have grown world of seeds nev haze auto but I did try and fail with their Original haze auto a few seasons back. If I remember correctly rats eat them easily on & they didn't recover. :bong:

• Like 3

Can you smell what the brock is cookin!!?? lol 

Got all your bits to try this year, can’t wait to see how they do got some lovely plots for them. Come on the sun

• Like 5

Just now, Aphatspliff said:

Got all your bits to try this year, can’t wait to see how they do got some lovely plots for them. Come on the sun

You don't have them all. I still have a few in the old seed tins I have never shared :nenenenene: but I think your going to enjoy what you have got :hippy:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

You wont be disappointed mate :yep:      The AU & BBG are outstanding ,  push them on a little and the magic really shines :george:       

BBG is by far the craziest terp profile i have found ,  so much going on and it transfers to the mouth !   Awesome 

Looking forward to a go at the Killer Daze too !       

• Like 6

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

You wont be disappointed mate :yep:      The AU & BBG are outstanding ,  push them on a little and the magic really shines :george:       

BBG is by far the craziest terp profile i have found ,  so much going on and it transfers to the mouth !   Awesome 

Looking forward to a go at the Killer Daze too !       

You really liked that Short hazey day's x blackberry gum didn't you? I will be making s few S2 and R2 seeds of the Short Hazey day's x blackberry gum this year so they will live on for people to try who didn't get the chance. :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 7

42 minutes ago, brock1 said:

You really liked that Short hazey day's x blackberry gum didn't you? I will be making s few S2 and R2 seeds of the Short Hazey day's x blackberry gum this year so they will live on for people to try who didn't get the chance. :hippy:

It is awesome mate :yep:       Its short , easily manipulated , easy grow and that terp profile is sublime ,  tried numerous Blackberry Gum offerings to try find similar and no joy to date.

Its been a faultless performer , year after year,  very rewarding end product .... whats not to love mate :yep:

As you know im on my last bean of BBG ,  yes i spread the bean love to allow others a go at her ,  so news of a new batch is just great news mate   !!!  

From memory the BBG is now in Ireland , Northern England , Scotland and poss Australia :george:       

I have the Short Days Bx1 under the little nursery light as we speak ,  looking forward to seeing her play out.   

Also the Orange Hazeberry gum is in there too.   

Yes please on new stock , always a spot for your creations in the garden sir :george:  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

It is awesome mate :yep:       Its short , easily manipulated , easy grow and that terp profile is sublime ,  tried numerous Blackberry Gum offerings to try find similar and no joy to date.

Its been a faultless performer , year after year,  very rewarding end product .... whats not to love mate :yep:

As you know im on my last bean of BBG ,  yes i spread the bean love to allow others a go at her ,  so news of a new batch is just great news mate   !!!  

From memory the BBG is now in Ireland , Northern England , Scotland and poss Australia :george:       

I have the Short Days Bx1 under the little nursery light as we speak ,  looking forward to seeing her play out.   

Also the Orange Hazeberry gum is in there too.   

Yes please on new stock , always a spot for your creations in the garden sir :george:  

That uneqe taste is from the SHD. The SD was a parent to SHD and used for this BX1 you have. Hopefully you find a nice SHD pheno in them. Otherwise you will get a Diesel haze dominant type from the Short day's witch is SSSDH auto x with a Northern freak week / early skunk (long flowering sativa pheno) i find sour diesel is dominant in auto crosses though so hopefully I have the ballance right & not to much in these. :yinyang:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brock1 said:

That uneqe taste is from the SHD. The SD was a parent to SHD and used for this BX1 you have. Hopefully you find a nice SHD pheno in them. Otherwise you will get a Diesel haze dominant type from the Short day's witch is SSSDH auto x with a Northern freak week / early skunk (long flowering sativa pheno) i find sour diesel is dominant in auto crosses though so hopefully I have the ballance right & not to much in these. :yinyang:

Cheers mate ,  the taste is unique as you say ,  i have chased the flavour profile across numerous Blackberry cultivars to try locate similar and not come close as i said,  last was Seedstockers blackberry gum ,  its not just the taste its the effect of the taste if that makes sense , got that sparkle to it :yep:       

Ideally the SHD pheno would be fantastic but im also partial to a bit of diesel lol       

So im covered either way mate :yep:      We will soon find out !!

Sadly with me not being able to smoke / vape ,  it does mean i wont get to savour the flavour again sadly  ,    however i will certainly enjoy it as meds in some form or another  :george:     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

Cheers mate ,  the taste is unique as you say ,  i have chased the flavour profile across numerous Blackberry cultivars to try locate similar and not come close as i said,  last was Seedstockers blackberry gum ,  its not just the taste its the effect of the taste if that makes sense , got that sparkle to it :yep:       

Ideally the SHD pheno would be fantastic but im also partial to a bit of diesel lol       

So im covered either way mate :yep:      We will soon find out !!

Sadly with me not being able to smoke / vape ,  it does me i wont get to savour the flavour ,  however i will certainly enjoy it as meds in some form or another  :george:     

Their's evidence that terpins can get you high so maybe thats the effect. Theirs a show on Netflix were they smoke infuse food with it. I think if I stopped smoking it I would look into this as I certainly would miss the smoking tastes. If I have a little SHD x blackberry gum fem pollen left i may Bx to the SHD instead of trying to inbreed the line. The last 4 attempts at inbreeding SHD give less than 20 seeds from each plant. That why i didn't continue the Northern freak weed also. Both have been banned from breeding in pure form not because I don't like them but because I do.:banned:

• Like 2