*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I hadn't opened the package yet I got them sorted now but I will post a pic this weekend just to show them off 

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 2

Just been to pick up a lil package :)

Big thanks to @Joolz for getting these to me :yep:

Happy to have got my hands on a pack of these, big props to @brock1 for cooking them up and getting them sent in :yep:large.20230405_110307_compress48.jpg

• Like 12

Got me some them as well @Revive along with your ren gold, much appreciated brother :yep:

Also got some of @4kali infamous Chelato for the indoor, thanks again dude ;) Going to be smoking goood come the end of the year!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Got me some them as well @Revive along with your ren gold, much appreciated brother :yep:

Also got some of @4kali infamous Chelato for the indoor, thanks again dude ;) Going to be smoking goood come the end of the year!

You made some great choices there buddy.. im gonna throw a couple of the chelato outside this season, lets see how they get on. 

I've a good feeling for these killer daze so glad to have been able to get apack in my stash :yep:

Have a great season bruv :yinyang:

• Like 4

Here is my latest lifer seeds thanks to everyone who sent them in and thanks to Joolz for shipping across the pond large.642dd76446aca_3.jpg

• Like 21

Congratulations, Nice selection

At least you can wear your shirt without being paranoid like us lot here lol

• Like 9

Just planted two BSM and two Orange Hazeberry Gum really looking forward to grow these out 

• Like 6

what people roughly yielding from a the Cheese x Blue Digiberry is it a good yielding plant plant or what other cheese strain from here is a high yeilder

• Like 3

Hey @Joolz ...

I need help with my order of fuckwarps from the uk420 store. (Order #3738) (postal payment)

Please send me a private message for the details of rm tracking as for some reason I'm not allowed to dm on here yet. Sorry for posting on here but I couldn't reach out in any other way.

On 05/04/2023 at 9:43 PM, bfehillbilly said:

Here is my latest lifer seeds thanks to everyone who sent them in and thanks to Joolz for shipping across the pond large.642dd76446aca_3.jpg

You got some BSM. Very under sold because it as not got orange or cheese in it. But from my last few subbies these would of been my first choice :hippy:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, polishninja said:

Hey @Joolz ...

I need help with my order of fuckwarps from the uk420 store. (Order #3738) (postal payment)

Please send me a private message for the details of rm tracking as for some reason I'm not allowed to dm on here yet. Sorry for posting on here but I couldn't reach out in any other way.

Dude. You need to make 50 posts before messaging is available to you. You need 21 more posts. 

Flick through some topics and make some posts . 

Stay blessed 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Dude. You need to make 50 posts before messaging is available to you. You need 21 more posts. 

Flick through some topics and make some posts . 

Stay blessed 

Ahhh I see thanks. Will do that when I have more time. I just need help with my order and I'm getting no replies via email... basically I sent the postal payment but it wasn't delivered as no-one was in. Now its just sitting in rm depot ready for collection.... 

• Like 1