*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

come on @jools you have plenty subby beanz lad make em 20 bean packs ;)​ or better yet 10 of each of mr changs gear per subby after all not long till christmas :xmas:lol no seriously there,s some generous growers rite here and nothin but respect man..........hemp :king:

• Like 4

Evening all. Looking to renew my subs, this is @@madgiz really, but are any of those cheese crosses, crossed with smellyberry. Its just my misses, after an argument threw my entire seed collection into the rubbish, which amongst some other great strains which ill prolly never see again, contained my coverted SmellyBerry beans. Waited bloody ages to get those as well. A rare Ot1 seed drop which I was lucky enough to catch awhile back. Havent been on the boards for awhile, just not had the luxury of time(work, kids etc...) so dont know if any still pop up now and then. Looked at afew seed banks, and as before, no chance. Looking to start back up growing very soon after 1-2 years off. Boy, have I missed it. Still got most of my kit tho, thankfully. Afew Qs in ther and long winded, I know.Making up for lost time. Hope to see you all around, atb, reds.

• Like 1

There were some Cheese x SB going a while ago but they weren't crossed by me.. The Cheese crosses I did were crossed to varying degrees with Oldtimes/Smile..

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply, madgiz. The ukchXsmile sounds nice. Can someone hit meup with the details needed. I dont have a printer tho, so will just write my handle on a peice of paper, if thats cool.

So, when I get the address, I just send off 15 qiud PO, with my safe address, my username and strain preference? Is that it guys? I know ive done this before, but for some reason my memory is shot...!?! Many thanks, reds.

Ps. Is poss to pay alittle extra to the site and maybe get some extra beans of different varities? I wasnt joking when I said my misses threw away my entire seed collection! SmellyBerry, Lot5Evos, pre98 AKs just to name afew. It was like a knife to the heart. Cheers guys, reds.

• Like 1

Are you still with her Reds, that's a fuckin horrible thing to do to someone. I'd be devorced if my missus did that!

• Like 3

Im feeling you Al. But when kids are in the equation, things get complicated. I didnt even get a refund for money lost! Too soft.

• Like 1

@@reds

The other half ripped one of my tents down once and cut the cords to my LED lights and chopped down all of my plants that were in full flower! She never drank Vodka again! She was a bloody physco lol

• Like 1

Recieved my seeds today, and also some freebies. #1 x evo 5, are these UGORG #1 x with lot 5 evo? And whos work are they. Thanks once again everyone whos work went into making these beans.

I too received my subby seeds.

Mr changs red diesel and Girl Scout cookies.

Also killers x #1 anyone have any info on the #1 part of this cross eg ugorg or just a skunk#1?

Cheers @Mr Chang and whoever else's the killers are.

• Like 1

Ahhh like my freebies with my COTC prize, it apears to say Bonic x #1.?? Would love to know a bit more.

ooh, i missed this, shame, too broke this month, already... will be subscribing next month though i'd say

if there'd be any cheese x smile left, that would be outstanding :shock: i've read a lot about those strains, smile definately caught my eye and the cheese speaks for itself.

ah well, wing and a prayer i guess lol thanks

oh yeah, 2013 not just the other day lol well i'm grateful for anything free so will be subscribing soon.

Edited by bourbon

@@reds

The other half ripped one of my tents down once and cut the cords to my LED lights and chopped down all of my plants that were in full flower! She never drank Vodka again! She was a bloody physco lol

I know wen Im beaten! Oh, mate. You must of been pissed right off seeing that pile of unessecary carnage, where your grow once stood. Not what you were expecting to see. 'Hell hath no fury...' as they say. :dev:

• Like 1

@@reds

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Still using the LEDs? Worth the investment?

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Still using the LEDs? Worth the investment?

Yea I've still got them mate,their brilliant for veg period but they still cannot compare to a HPS for flower. These aren't the cheap import LEDs either,their the top of line -still probably made I'm China Mind! I wouldn't recommended them to anyone if I was being honest lol

• Like 1