*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I was reading that forum last night feeling like some what of a traitor lol

3am tho so I may have got some of my info wrong. The strain seems to be hold legendary status amongst many on here despite her issues guess that means the smoke is well worth the hastle.......I need a bigger grow space

• Like 1

On 22/03/2023 at 6:46 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Google  verdant green blue digiberry

He has just released his f3 line but vics will be slightly different as he used his own plants picked from the f2 line verdant sold.

The blueberry used was very sativa dominant i know that..large.picture.jpeg.jpg

Verdant green has his own section on a certain international canna forum lol

Could be interested in a few of these , whats the flowering time @Vicfirth12

• Like 2

On 10/03/2023 at 4:12 PM, HazyDaze said:

Hi bud,  The one I'm smoking on right  now is very cilla dominant, buds look more like dawg but smoke more  like cilla.

Never got to try the killers  were lost to the police ... anyway this smoke the cilla  tastes  like a vanilla biscuit /cookies if that makes any sense , defo a crossed eyed monster with a knock out stone and a sweet musky taste

• Like 3

On 05/03/2023 at 1:32 AM, Vicfirth12 said:

@dylant I'm going send some BDB f3s in for subs next week. Be cool to see what you do if you're looking for a male. Was great to see the crosses the members here made with the PAS. For the record, if I've sent seeds in for subs or the shop and you get them then you're free to do whatever you want with them. I encourage anyone who thinks the seeds are good enough to work them pure or outcrossed to do so.

I'm going to look for some suitable males from the BDB f3s to use on the NY Blueberry clone but that is just a plan at the moment. The Animal Biscuits V1 in the shop is different to the f2s in the subs. The v1 has been made selecting towards the grape stomper OG flavour. I'm going to make some Psyhcosis x Animal Stomper f2s for subs this summer as well. Im going to s1 of some the clone only stuff and hit them to each other for a giggle so ill fire some of those over for subs by the end of summer along with with some planned and tested fem crosses for the shop.      

Sound like a great plan , enjoyed your last lot  :yep:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dylant said:

Never got to try the killers  were lost to the police ... anyway this smoke the cilla  tastes  like a vanilla biscuit /cookies if that makes any sense , defo a crossed eyed monster with a knock out stone and a sweet musky taste

Hi bud, is it cilla x sweets or cilla x roaddawg?

Hope you enjoyed her mang :yinyang:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

cilla x sweets

Hazy what did you call that cross bruv? Ive a few bits of your cooking, i know ive got the cilla x road dawg but cant remember what genetics made up the others.. Billy whizz and sick note i think they are..I prob ask before what they was but I was to stoned to write it down lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HazyDaze said:

It was called.... cilla x sweets bud

lol I thought that was comming.. I just dont remember seeing those in the subs :eek:

11 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

sspb

Is that super silver psyco badger Hazy? Just want to put a note on those :yep:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Revive said:

lol I thought that was comming.. I just dont remember seeing those in the subs :eek:

I've sent a few odds and sods into joolz to give away as freebies with subs so some crosses don't make it to the subbie list and are sent out randomly to whoever joolz gives them too with subs, sorry bud.

:yinyang:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Hi bud, is it cilla x sweets or cilla x roaddawg?

Hope you enjoyed her mang :yinyang:

Was the cilla x roaddawg buddy

Edited by dylant

On 19/03/2023 at 0:05 PM, ratdog said:

just sending in some more smile f3's, some more motivation and premier sweet ones too, @Head Rose'n'Tail your seeds will be in there as well mate, going to the post box shortly!

Still no sign of these hoping I've not missed them