*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

15 minutes ago, ratdog said:

motivation

Man haven’t thought about motivation in years. One of my favourite smells and smokes. 

• Like 1

Cheers @ratdog buddy :yep: gonna get a pack of those motivation next picks too and maybe a premier sweet and a kore and a haze and a zkittzo and a............ lol but definitely getting another pack of the smile f3 :) I'm sure they will be popular again ;)

• Like 8

Will you folks stop sending in subbies FFS! :D 

Just finished my latest "lifer" and now all these amazing beans are flooding in.....grrrr! :) 

(Maybe I'll just have to work with the mountain of seeds I've already got? Hm.)

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Man haven’t thought about motivation in years. One of my favourite smells and smokes. 

i used a smile f2 to cross it, i've got several in my diary that will be going into flower in 2-3 weeks, hopefully. i agree, it does smell really nice and a great hit.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

i used a smile f2 to cross it, i've got several in my diary that will be going into flower in 2-3 weeks, hopefully. i agree, it does smell really nice and a great hit.

I might have to subscribe and snaffle myself a pack lol

• Like 1

@ratdog @Cursed
Don’t serious seeds have the motivation seeds still going? Iirc they took over magus genetics and carried on a few including motivation and warlock.

:smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
At
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

Don’t serious seeds have the motivation seeds still going? Iirc they took over magus genetics

not sure mate, this was a freebie from magus way back, just used it to make up the numbers if i had too may males, and it was a belter, real fast to finish too.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

Yes Motivation is still available through Serious Seeds and I believe that Gerret is still involved in some way they are sold out of Warlock at least on Attitude they are 

On 18/03/2023 at 9:42 PM, Baron von greenback said:

Good name hope I get some of these going to copy your grow as well with them are they regs or females mate

Good old regs mate :yep:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Good old regs mate :yep:

Think I going to have to take the plunge and buy some regs don't want miss these really like the look of these reg vigin breaking his cherry mate

• Like 1

Posted some killer daze R1 in today for subbies. So should be on the list soon for people who wanted these. It's a SHD hazey day's x blackberry gum reversed and used to pollenate a killer skunk. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 25

Hey can anyone advise on the digiberry f3 that just dropped from @Vicfirth12

from what I can make out indica Dom and about 9weeks in flower

Is this any less Hermie prone than the average blueberry and what's the stretch like......she seems like a bit of a big girl from the info I can find

Tia

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eldo said:

Hey can anyone advise on the digiberry f3 that just dropped from @Vicfirth12

from what I can make out indica Dom and about 9weeks in flower

Is this any less Hermie prone than the average blueberry and what's the stretch like......she seems like a bit of a big girl from the info I can find

Tia

Google  verdant green blue digiberry

He has just released his f3 line but vics will be slightly different as he used his own plants picked from the f2 line verdant sold.

The blueberry used was very sativa dominant i know that..large.picture.jpeg.jpg

Verdant green has his own section on a certain international canna forum lol

• Like 13