*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 06/03/2023 at 1:00 AM, Dr-Grow-Well said:

Hey @brock1

firstly, thank you for sending in seeds to support the site.

I’d like to do some outdoor grows this year. Would you recommend your Joshua photo fems and the other 2 auto fems? 

thank you very much!

I would 100% recommend the auto's as they will literally grow themselves outdoor. I poke a hole in the dirt and plant small seedlings a few days old and let nature take it course with them 55lat and they do just fine. Joshua as a good pedigree of outdoor growing parents but is still untested outdoor. It should be great but also take a little longer. Most modern companies call auto x photo fast versions well this is a long version. Its the auto that adds the flowering time into the mix. With Joshua you will need to be more patient. It can be hard with outdoor growing constantly expecting lots of mould fast. It also needs space because its got a lot of sativa in it still. Its always a little harder to grow a bigger planet so for a easy stealth grow the auto's are superior for easy first time outdoor growing. If you have a little more space and dont mind waiting a little long give Joshua a go. I have breed and grown all the parents used in these outdoor since 2007 when I started with a Early skunk and grow outdoor from clone for 3yr. Since then they have had a lot breeder put into them but all grown and tested at 54-55lat. After 16yr of being selective breed outdoor at this lat they should be very hardy. Last year in my Advancement of a cereal strain thread was the first time I have made seeds indoor from these line's since 2009. Your good to grow. :bong:

• Like 7

@brock1 Thank you kindly for your reply.

I will grab a pack of the auto’s and get them out this year. I will post some pics or maybe some video of them. 

thanks again.

• Like 2

I'm having a verrrry hard time deciding on what packs of seeds I fancy for a lifer. Really want some fresh and zesty action for a summers evening smoke.. Anyone grown out @Welsh Tom's amnesia x headband zkittles? I see he hasn't been online for months so hopefully he's alright.

@badbillybob also looking at your Sun Dog, Sun Sherb x Crit x dog and your Sherb x Ghetto.... Any of them fit the bill?

Cheers folks, not a bad problem is it trying to select from a list of absolute beauties...

• Like 4

Well if they're gone when you get there I'll happily send a few back in for you if that's something that people do?? I can see how it would end up a faff for Joolz but if not then it's no probs seen as you facilitated me potentially yoinking them lolI know what you mean though bud, spare coin is a rarity these days :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

I'm having a verrrry hard time deciding on what packs of seeds I fancy for a lifer. Really want some fresh and zesty action for a summers evening smoke.. Anyone grown out @Welsh Tom's amnesia x headband zkittles? I see he hasn't been online for months so hopefully he's alright.

@badbillybob also looking at your Sun Dog, Sun Sherb x Crit x dog and your Sherb x Ghetto.... Any of them fit the bill?

Cheers folks, not a bad problem is it trying to select from a list of absolute beauties...

id go with the sun dog, personally, its a real feel good vibe buzz

• Like 3

@badbillybob grand mate, I was leaning towards that to be fair! Not sure how many you've grown out but do you know if most are leaning towards early finishers like the OGZK was? Thinking of building an arsenal of nice 7/8 weekers to have when in a pinch! Already chosen the Blues x Fast Diesel by Punta Roja so it would defos make a good addition to the team

@mikeydoughnut I'm just too soft mate 'let's all take half a seed each' lol.. That's what you get for being one of four kids, everything gets divvied out accordingly

to many variables to give a definitive bloom period mate, could be 7 could be 10 weeks tbh.

id be lieing if i said, because what works for me might not work for you.

• Like 3

@Rustybiffmmy sundog was finished in 9 weeks, through quite cool temps too so may finish sooner if it gets a bit warmer? I wouldn't describe it as zesty and fresh, more rubber funk, but it is lovely.

• Like 3

@badbillybob true that to be fair, silly question on my part.. I'll take a feel good buzz anyway :)

@Openairbud fair play cheers for letting me know! I suppose I'll have a look what phenos are around.. Even if the high is zesty and fresh but the smell isn't I'll take that any day ;) love a bit of rubber funk too so no issues there

• Like 3

On 04/03/2023 at 6:10 PM, dylant said:

Got a cilla @6 weeks  golf ball like looking heads ... anyone smoked these ?

Hi bud,  The one I'm smoking on right  now is very cilla dominant, buds look more like dawg but smoke more  like cilla.

• Like 4

On 09/03/2023 at 0:50 PM, Rustybiff said:

Anyone grown out @Welsh Tom's amnesia x headband zkittles? I see he hasn't been online for months so hopefully he's alright. 

@Thai Stick had one on the go recently in the 'indoor monsters thread' Rusty :)

On 07/03/2023 at 7:08 AM, Thai Stick said:

Gunna sneak in here and drop this little teaser of a pic. 

Amnesia x Skittles subbie seeds. 

3 gal fabric pot and peatmoss blend. 

Being fed around 1000-1200 ppm salt based nutes. 

She's just starting week 6 of flower. 

1.2m x 1.2m tent

2 x 240w boards

For her first 3 weeks I was hand feeding 4 times a day lol. 

End of 3 weeks

large.IMG_20230217_152334_compress21.jpg

5 weeks in

large.IMG_20230306_205946_compress78.jpg

Looks nice :) 

• Like 5

Oh damn thanks @Head Rose'n'Tail, I saw the post but never clocked that it was those, nice one :) certainly looks effin nice and defos got me looking forward to it!

@Thai Stick What sorta smells you got coming through on this one? Looks great

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rustybiff said:

Oh damn thanks @Head Rose'n'Tail, I saw the post but never clocked that it was those, nice one :) certainly looks effin nice and defos got me looking forward to it!

@Thai Stick What sorta smells you got coming through on this one? Looks great

The smells are super zesty and sour. 

Really makes your mouth water when you smell it. 

The taste comes through really well too on the inhale. 

Sour pineapple, lemon, lime and ripe mango are what I pick up on. 

• Like 6