*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 03/03/2023 at 8:26 AM, Vicfirth12 said:

@dylant Yes, the same Animal Biscuits male that made the f2s was used on the ChemD.  

Nice one ?  gona try grab some Animal biscuits f2s to try aswell .. Have you any more blue digiberry crosses / in the pipe line ?

was it  the Bd male you used and did it have a tight or loose braches ?  was thinking of growing a male out and cooking it with some others

On 03/03/2023 at 1:45 PM, The Villan said:

@HazyDaze Chelatos, Cilla x road dawg and animal biscuits f2 :)

Got a cilla @6 weeks  golf ball like looking heads ... anyone smoked these ?

@dylant I'm going send some BDB f3s in for subs next week. Be cool to see what you do if you're looking for a male. Was great to see the crosses the members here made with the PAS. For the record, if I've sent seeds in for subs or the shop and you get them then you're free to do whatever you want with them. I encourage anyone who thinks the seeds are good enough to work them pure or outcrossed to do so.

I'm going to look for some suitable males from the BDB f3s to use on the NY Blueberry clone but that is just a plan at the moment. The Animal Biscuits V1 in the shop is different to the f2s in the subs. The v1 has been made selecting towards the grape stomper OG flavour. I'm going to make some Psyhcosis x Animal Stomper f2s for subs this summer as well. Im going to s1 of some the clone only stuff and hit them to each other for a giggle so ill fire some of those over for subs by the end of summer along with with some planned and tested fem crosses for the shop.      

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 30

5 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

along with with some planned and tested fem crosses for the shop.      

large.hell-yeah-snoop-dogg.gif

• Like 3

@Vicfirth12 Have any of the BDB f3s been grown yet mate? I was wondering if the whispy pheno is among them? I’m definitely in for a pack ;) I love the Cheese x BDB 

• Like 3

Top work Vic thanks for your efforts.  Just nabbed your Eve’s seeds offerings…and will check the subbies list too. :yinyang:

Can someone clear up what BDB is? Getting there with the abbreviations but as we know, rome wasn't built in a day lol 

Well, let's try this again.  Tried to type this out earlier.  PC locked up.  Force-powered it down and then it booted into BIOS.  GREEEAAAAATTTT.

Ok, incoming sub seeds. These will likely get sent out this week.  Will probably take a month or so for Joolz to get them, if they make it through customs. 

Disco Biscuit F3 Open Pollination: These were made from Lil Dave's "Disco x Disco"  I assume he used disco F1, which make his subs Disco F2.  That makes these Disco F3. 84 % germ rate on a 13 seed sample in 3-4 days.  Not awesome, but acceptable enough for me to send in.  These were made with an open-blow of three females and 6 males.  Two females were very blueberry with one being SUPER blueberry muffin in smell and taste.  The third mother was more "earthy" and sorta like a mix of alium (onion, garlic etc) and herbs.  I have no grown the F3.

Deep Chunk "F5": ~81% germination on a 11 seed sample in three days.  Good enough..... Who knows what generation they're ACTUALLY on.  Let's just say, as far as I can trace back, these are the 5th generation past whatever Tom Hill released them at.  They've probably been continued filially teens of times, in actuality, before Tom Hill let them loose.  One male to one female.  The male makes trichomes in flower.  Some folks that know deep chunk have looked at photos and seem to be in agreement that it's legit.  Deep Chunk males seem to be known for making resin heads, and this one does it.  *****BUYER BEWARE*****  The male revegged great.  no real funny business.  It threw one pistil on the reveg, but that's it.  Good enough for the girls I date.  The mother, however, did make a couple nanners throughout flower at various times.  I wouldn't call it horrible, but they were definitely there. So keep an eye on it if you end up grabbing these, and please consider that before making a decision.  It is what it is with these, as I had no additional stock to choose from.  If someone is so inclined, you can look through and continue working them to eliminate that, if it shows up in this generation.  I have not grown the "f5" but the "f4" mother smoked good even full of seeds with no appreciable cure.  Lots of resin, pretty "Stupid" stoney weed.   Probably good if you don't mind monitoring the plants and you have breeding aspirations.  Or if you just like old school indicas that make you dumb and sleepy. 

I have two others, but I'm not satisfied at all with germ rate.  VERY poor germination.  If someone chimes in, I'll send in some for you, but I'd prefer they not make it to subs, generally speaking.  They have my name on them and were made specifically for me.  So I don't care about good germ rate.  But you might. 

Those are:

Moliotiko x 6 Disco Biscuit males-  This is a greek mother that was pollinated by the disco males.  The mother was AWESOME in the stone.  I hate that it died on the reveg.  It was some of the best, for my chemistry, "good time" weed I've had.  Laughing, making up songs and singing them to the dog, telling the dog jokes and stuff.  Real good time, happy weed.  I hope some of that made it to this cross with disco.

(Dinachem x Bodhi NL5) x 6 Disco Biscuit Males-  The mother was pretty alright.  This is just a "convenience" cross.  It was there, so it got put in the tent.  The Mother isn't what I'd call jaw-dropping, but it was good, old school tasting weed.  Pretty "earthy," herbaceous, sorta armpit funk smelling.  Good, indica leaning stone.  Nothing mind-blowing, but good evening weed.  

So those are headed y'alls way in the next couple of days from across the puddle, for anyone that is interested. 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 16

PM me a note and I'll throw 5 or so in a bag with your name on it, as long as Joolz is willing to transfer it to you on your next sub request etc. Just don't be shocked if none germ.  I got about 2/8 to germ.  Shit rate.  

Stilllllll cant tag, Mindsoup.  Sorry

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 1

Hey @brock1

firstly, thank you for sending in seeds to support the site.

I’d like to do some outdoor grows this year. Would you recommend your Joshua photo fems and the other 2 auto fems? 

thank you very much!

• Like 3