*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

2 minutes ago, Diddy said:

It was supposed to be "I'll get me coat" moment

tbh i was going to mention the auto fems to you too lol

• Like 5

@Diddy I knew it was a joke, but thought it was even funnier that there was some actually in there lol.

I can't comment on the OHG, but I've grown SHDXAU which I I believe is a parent or a close cousin and it's honestly top shelf material, the flavours are really complex and hard to describe, there's all kinds of things going on at once, fruity, funky, metallic, skunky goodness really strong flavour. But it's the high that's really special, proper heady stuff. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Diddy said:

A bad day when even my fun/sarcasm don't work lol . It was supposed to be "I'll get me coat" moment lol 

Edit to add - That orange hazeberry - Any taste/smoke report ? Does it actually have a hint of orange or zest/fruit notes ?

Its a grapefruit haze, lemon haze type terps.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@Diddy I knew it was a joke, but thought it was even funnier that there was some actually in there lol.

I can't comment on the OHG, but I've grown SHDXAU which I I believe is a parent or a close cousin and it's honestly top shelf material, the flavours are really complex and hard to describe, there's all kinds of things going on at once, fruity, funky, metallic, skunky goodness really strong flavour. But it's the high that's really special, proper heady stuff. 

Its not a parent to this. It is a parent of the BSM though. BSM is a more spicy type haze of them. :yep:

• Like 4

I grew them out during one of my deffo cant be arsed doing diary times lol . They REALLY got abused think it was super hot summer down here that year and i planted at the wrong time (indoors) even flipping the light to night time and dark during the days it was a struggle to keep the temps somewhere sensible for about 3 weeks....fuckers bounced back though and produced pretty well from memory. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Ok but they all have the Short Hazy Days in the lineage right? 

SHD is in both yes a few generations back :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Grew what out? 

I am not 100% but I think @Diddy might of grown the original SHD or possibly even a parent from another forum a few year back.:skin_up:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

Another quick delivery from @Joolz thank you very much kind sir. 

large.Compress_20230227_074204_4570.jpg

Pretty excited to see what I find in this pack and even more excited that I'll be able to keep my favourite one. Nice one @brock1.

Some freebies as well. Not sure who they're from? 

• Like 16