*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I think my subb is up for renewal soon and ill deffo take some of the mr chang gear! how many seeds per pack/strain, 10? hey mr chang i got my eye on the red diesel/ both psyco cracks and the headtrip! any chance of a little info plz lad? red diesel and headtrips genetics and wots the difference between the purple and the keeper apart from the colour lol cheerz lad............

Ok well, Might go for it.

Just need to read up a bit more about subbing then should hopefully be able to try some of these strains.

Some weird cross names in that list. Most of the likes i have never heard of!

Yeah i think with the price of some seeds these days it would be daft not to take up this offer.

I think my subb is up for renewal soon and ill deffo take some of the mr chang gear! how many seeds per pack/strain, 10? hey mr chang i got my eye on the red diesel/ both psyco cracks and the headtrip! any chance of a little info plz lad? red diesel and headtrips genetics and wots the difference between the purple and the keeper apart from the colour lol cheerz lad............

bump! can somebody atleast tell me how many seeds per pack of mr chang hacks? :lookaround: @ jools im assuming 10, but more would be sweet lol.. ;)

@@HEMPEROR

I assume 10 in a pack m8 but thats up to joolz.

diesel is headband jah hoover cut.

one psycho crack was real purple other one was the best outta the pack i had.

girl scout cookies was cali connection. only bought one seed but turned out to be a keeper imo.

cheese is the commercial cut u can get in midlands can be bit depressing hence suicide cut..

all crossed with headtrip dad.

not by accident i might add.

should be a keeper in each pack i woulda thou.

all untested as of yet tho.

• Like 6

Hey thanx mr change man they sound sweet ill defo pick one of those when i do re-subscribe! owt for nowt is a winner in my book, respect........

• Like 1