*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Crow River said:

Yeah, probably have to go down the auto / semi-auto / FV route so that it finishes in our short season.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: capable of growing at northern latitudes! :) 

Well you did ask! Only looking for the Holy Grail here... :D 

I kinda disagree with the auto route thing. I would think sativa streach but indica traits. My experience with indica auto is nasty plants. Definitely easier routes to take :wassnnme:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, brock1 said:

I kinda disagree with the auto route thing. I would think sativa streach but indica traits. My experience with indica auto is nasty plants. Definitely easier routes to take :wassnnme:

That's interesting. Was just thinking that some Ruderalis in the mix would speed up finishing time, and maybe inject a bit of hardiness to cooler conditions?

(Is this turning into more of a breeding discussion?)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Maybe BSM wich is SHD / blackberry gum x SHD/ Auto Ultimate would surprise you :oldtoker: I will be sending a few S1 SHD x blackberry gum in for subbies soon

Yes mate I subbed up and have the BSM to try as that sounds promising. Looking forward to running them this summer ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crow River said:

That's interesting. Was just thinking that some Ruderalis in the mix would speed up finishing time, and maybe inject a bit of hardiness to cooler conditions?

(Is this turning into more of a breeding discussion?)

No we will leave it here :v:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

smile F3s

i've got some young un's soon to show sex in my diary, all the smile f2 crosses, and f3's have been perfect looking, no mutants or odd throw backs so far lol

• Like 9

14 hours ago, brock1 said:

The only way currently is to do a search for the person who breed it and back through their content. I know a lot of people are taking more interest in breeding fems lately so they will be more fems added to the list. 

Ok mate cheers outdoor stealth cannabis that doesn't look like cannabis bug resistant big yeilds top quality not a lot to ask 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

I want to get into the subbies not one person has said anything bad about them plus support the site

If there's something on there that tickles your fancy you can always ping the user that made them a message, you'll find most seed makers are more than happy to talk to you about the beans they've sent in.

What I will say is that by restricting yourself to fems only you denying yourself some truly outstanding cannabis. I didn't think I could make regs work for me until I discovered I could. It's surprisingly easy to do.

I'll hopefully have some Fem submissions in the not too distant future as well.

But IMO there's a reason most subbies are regs, and there's also a reason why many members say subbies are among the best they've grown...

Food for thought perhaps.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, NezA said:

But IMO there's a reason most subbies are regs, and there's also a reason why many members say subbies are among the best they've grown...

Would you mind expanding on that, please? :) 

Just because you said there was a reason but you didn't give the reason and I now, need the reason lollollol I like to know things, just in case

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Just because you said there was a reason but you didn't give the reason and I now, need the reason lollollol I like to know things, just in case

There's just something about regs, don't get me wrong there's some great fems out there and feminized seeds are an excellent option for many growers. But there's just something about regs.

If you've never grown regs give it a bash and see.

You never know you might become a convert like I did.

• Like 6

Just now, NezA said:

There's just something about regs, don't get me wrong there's some great fems out there and feminized seeds are an excellent option for many growers. But there's just something about regs.

If you've never grown regs give it a bash and see.

You never know you might become a convert like I did.

I've got a few subbies in the fridge :wassnnme: I'm in the middle of my first indoor run, and it's all fems, a mixture of strains. I was thinking it's probably time to pop a few beans for the next run and hadn't really decided whether to jump straight into the subbies or maybe hold back and have another practice run with some more fems. Decisions decisions 

• Like 4

Just now, Gaijin said:

and have another practice run with some more fems.

it's a slippery slope is feminized, easy predictions over plant number issues, been there myself.

i'll be honest, playing with your own creations and doing it "organically" is the best fun, growing fems does not allow for this, even if you are a cheap hack lol

• Like 6

Guest anarchycamp

An instant reg convert here, imo fems dont take to cuttings as well and seem to lose something as time goes by. 

If you have more than one space, regs is easy peasy.

Or it could be the final bud/smoke that creates the keepers. Hell I found my keeper during flower first run, checked after multiple runs of the other phenos and yep, it stood out that early. That was a more exciting moment than any fems