*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

They will be another batch sent in soon. I just need to get a few bits ordered to sort the packaging out. I know people say they don't care about packaging but I hate to send badly packaged seeds that end up crushed in the mail. 

Yes all my current offering are fem seeds. I do make males infact I made Joshua in both regular and fem seeds. Next batch I send will have some killer daze fems (SHD/blackberry gum auto F4 x killer skunk F2) 

I will be cutting down on the growing for a while but this season outdoor i will hopefully creating some polyploids to make triploid seeds with. So I might start posting in my old thread again but posting won't be as often as it was. Still I think it will be worth a look for anyone who is interested in advanced breeding techniques. :bong:

Great to see you back at it sir :yep:      Yes please on sending bits in mate      Im down to my last shd x bbg lol   

i spread the Brock bean love ,  should be a few of your creations popping up this summer.     

• Like 7

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

Great to see you back at it sir :yep:      Yes please on sending bits in mate      Im down to my last shd x bbg lol   

i spread the Brock bean love ,  should be a few of your creations popping up this summer.     

I will look forward to seeing how others do with them. I have a little reversed SHD x blackberry gum pollen here so I might make more outdoor this year so the strain doesn't become unavailable :yep:

• Like 11

On 21/02/2023 at 0:00 PM, brock1 said:

I will look forward to seeing how others do with them. I have a little reversed SHD x blackberry gum pollen here so I might make more outdoor this year so the strain doesn't become unavailable :yep:

Ok guys does anyone know exactly what subbie seeds are what I think all of brocks are females are the rest regs or not cheers

@Baron von greenback  Brock's subbies just now are auto/fv fems, he's sending Joshua regs in later. All the rest of the current subbies are regs. 4kalis 'chelatos' were also fems :yep:

On 24/06/2022 at 10:09 PM, brock1 said:

So this is what I will be sending in for subbies. Just waiting on 1 plant drying a little more so maybe a week. But here is a little sneak peak at whats getting sent in. Their will also be a regular version of Joshua getting sent in to. 

large.Resizer_16561033686223.jpeglarge.Resizer_16561033570521.jpeg

Edited by Head Rose'n'Tail
Add a bit
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

@Baron von greenback  Brock's subbies just now are auto/fv fems, he's sending Joshua regs in later. All the rest of the current subbies are regs. 4kalis 'chelatos' were also fems :yep:

Cheers mate it would be easier if they put what they are next to each strain IE auto reg females I want to get into the subbies not one person has said anything bad about them plus support the site but need females so going to pull the trigger now I know top job to all those taking the time and skill to send subbies in for the benefit of everyone 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Cheers mate it would be easier if they put what they are next to each strain IE auto reg females I want to get into the subbies not one person has said anything bad about them plus support the site but need females so going to pull the trigger now I know top job to all those taking the time and skill to send subbies in for the benefit of everyone 

The only way currently is to do a search for the person who breed it and back through their content. I know a lot of people are taking more interest in breeding fems lately so they will be more fems added to the list. 

• Like 4

Just a quick question. What are people wanting in a outdoor fem fast version, semi auto, super auto ect what every they want to call it? The reason I am asking is because I initially started by wanting faster plant's which was the reason I started breeding with my old northern freak weed strain to create faster photo sensitive lined. Later I wanted a longer flowering period so I could get the long flowering sativa effect outdoor. So my question is what exactly are the people who want to subscribe wanting from a fast version fem? I always just strive to get something no one else had. The fast version, super auto, various mutation including fern leaf ect, 21 week auto ect. Its always been about doing what other people said cant be done especially here in the UK. But what is it that the UK outdoor grower wants? 

Their a saying that its not important what you take in life. Whats really important is what you give. So I would like to do something to give back to the outdoor community as a whole & create a strain for other growers rather than my own needs and offer it here.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Just a quick question. What are people wanting in an outdoor fem fast version, what is it that the UK outdoor grower wants? 

I’m always looking for something sativa leaning, soaring, energetic, creative. That seems to be the hardest qualities to get from an outdoor strain at lat53.

mould resistant, early finishing, tasty Sat leaning strain that’s not just a gentle day time smoke, but has that soaring edge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

Just a quick question. What are people wanting in a outdoor fem fast version, semi auto, super auto ect what every they want to call it?

Oh you know nothing too much, just insane resistance and vigour, huge yields, incredibly early finishes, intense flavour and top shelf effects lol

From the sounds of things, Joshua is what I'm looking for, or at least one set of traits I'm looking for, not that I'll be growing it outdoors (to begin with at least). 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

Just a quick question. What are people wanting in a outdoor fem fast version, semi auto, super auto ect what every they want to call it? 

I think this will be quite subjective as most individuals are quite unique sir.     

I do believe , reliability and maturation will be a common factor ,  after that .... its subjective :yep:       

The intensity of the BBG flavour & the complexity of the AU flavour ... i was a huge flavour chaser when i smoked ,  sadly now its all going into edibles.

A heavy medicine indica  &  a soaring sat leaning without the racy / para aspect i find so many contain sadly.     flavour is a key factor too as i do share end product as well as make meds. 

Other than the med side of things ,  a plant that provides a challenge to grow is always welcome as isn't that half the fun & skill development factor !? 

• Like 5

@brock1, now there's a question!

Reckon the first priority is good mould and pest resistance. Tolerance of cool, wet weather too.

A decent yield, but not too tall (to help stealth). Personally I'd go for unusual mutant leaf shapes too, so that it doesn't look as much like cannabis.

Finally, what seems to be a bit rare in the outdoor strains is a really heavy Indica. Most strains I've seen are either sativa leaning, or hybrids that take some sativa characteristics e.g. smaller buds, more open structure, to help resist humidity and fungus. A good hard hitting Indica would be great, if maybe difficult to achieve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

I think this will be quite subjective as most individuals are quite unique sir.     

I do believe , reliability and maturation will be a common factor ,  after that .... its subjective :yep:       

The intensity of the BBG flavour & the complexity of the AU flavour ... i was a huge flavour chaser when i smoked ,  sadly now its all going into edibles.

A heavy medicine indica  &  a soaring sat leaning without the racy / para aspect i find so many contain sadly.     flavour is a key factor too as i do share end product as well as make meds. 

Other than the med side of things ,  a plant that provides a challenge to grow is always welcome as isn't that half the fun & skill development factor !? 

If your wanting a challenge i would recommend SHD x GE. This was is so on the mark for a complete victory or utter disaster in regards to flowering time outdoor here. It can get root rot later in the season if its in damp ground also. Worth the effort though and a nice bushy beast. :hippy:

• Like 4

Just now, Crow River said:

@brock1, now there's a question!

Reckon the first priority is good mould and pest resistance. Tolerance of cool, wet weather too.

A decent yield, but not too tall (to help stealth). Personally I'd go for unusual mutant leaf shapes too, so that it doesn't look as much like cannabis.

Finally, what seems to be a bit rare in the outdoor strains is a really heavy Indica. Most strains I've seen are either sativa leaning, or hybrids that take some sativa characteristics e.g. smaller buds, more open structure, to help resist humidity and fungus. A good hard hitting Indica would be great, if maybe difficult to achieve.

Ho that does sound like a challenge. A really good hardy indica. I think the biggest problem is going to be the slow growth and tight nodes. :cheers:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghillie_G said:

I’m always looking for something sativa leaning, soaring, energetic, creative. That seems to be the hardest qualities to get from an outdoor strain at lat53.

mould resistant, early finishing, tasty Sat leaning strain that’s not just a gentle day time smoke, but has that soaring edge.

Have your tried SHD x BlackBerry gum? Maybe BSM wich is SHD / blackberry gum x SHD/ Auto Ultimate would surprise you :oldtoker: I will be sending a few S1 SHD x blackberry gum in for subbies soon.

• Like 4

Just now, brock1 said:

Ho that does sound like a challenge. A really good hardy indica. I think the biggest problem is going to be the slow growth and tight nodes. :cheers:

Yeah, probably have to go down the auto / semi-auto / FV route so that it finishes in our short season.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: capable of growing at northern latitudes! :) 

Well you did ask! Only looking for the Holy Grail here... :D 

• Like 1