*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

52 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Crow River I would have thought he would have mentioned it in the Fem Subbies thread :g:

Brocks  subbie beans are  100%  fems mate  all with a fast twist     ,   in fact the OHG is one of his fastest.     The GE & BBG crosses are 2 of the least light dependent plants i know of.     

Brocks not a well guy ,  prob not had his head in the game when he submitted them.   Still not a well guy.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 10

Just now, Military Grade said:

@OldFord  Thanks mate:yep:

No worries  ,  i would take a pic of the packaging ... but couldnt upload it lol           

If you want to play with Brocks beans i suggest you grab some ,  not expecting to see any further releases for time i think.    

• Like 6

Sorry chaps couldnt respond was doing "the drive". Grew up in Snooker clubs. Played it a LOT in my youth. Was gonna be world champion. Decided to let John Higgins do it instead and I became a spark....Much more rewarding lol .

Gave it up in my early 20's due to "life". Can't see much these days over 12 ft. But I am getting a bit of a bug going for this Ultimate Pool. Just missed out on a bloody great table that was going down here for £250 slate bed fully recovered 7ft pub type table....Would have looked great in that unused 2nd hand summer house thats sat empty up the back since i finished the fucker...well it did have a tent in there for a wee while lol. 

But thats the plan. Play pool in local leagues AGAIN....must have been the 1st Scotch guy to play for kent at county level lol but this game is different. Totally attacking. You MUST smash the break. I find potting is the last to go and as i mentioned the other week we had a wee outing at the local pool/snooker hall and after an hour I ended up "ok". 

Billiards aside I love my cue sports. The area in Scotland I grew up in just had an extraordinary amount of talent at both pool and snooker producing multiple world champions at both from MY fucking era lol 

Anyway very off topic - Subbies are the nuts. I love the excitement that happens when someone mentions something they have made even by accident. Sometimes it just get's that ahhhh that sound interesting kind of vibe. 

My first subbies was Smottie remix and I grew them outdoors down here in kent in a particularly hot summer. Bloody lovely....way before I knew anything about taking cuttings and all that lark and if I knew then what I know now lol Im sure id still have a main Smottie 5th gen mum going at it somewhere lol . 

I can't really remember all of what I have gotten from subbies but tbh I have never been disappointed with the "quality". Even with me trying very hard to kill em off they have all produced a lovely smoke and thats what its all about.

I honestly think you DO suffer from people latching on to your top picks lol . If it were me saying oh those X look the biz last time I grew them xxxx......I bet there would not have been the same clamour lol . I have a funny feeling that there is even more excitement imminent in the subby seed section lol 

• Like 4

Just now, Diddy said:

I have a funny feeling that there is even more excitement imminent in the subby seed section

What do you know?? 

Come on don't keep it to yourself :woot:

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I ain't no insider lol.  Just from reading the various breeding diaries.  Quite a few are well on the way lol. Oh and Neza  promised too remember.  Sorry guys didn't mean to get up false hopes 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Follow the thread linked here

The title of the Email will be along the lines of "UK420 Current Free Seeds List For Subscribers" I did just look on my phone but can't find the email in my bin for some reason.

I've only done annual subscriptions myself so i pick one pack each time for £25, i believe (but could be wrong) that if you do life subscription you can brake your 7 pack choices down into multiple deliveries but within reason like not spreading them out into 5-7 deliveries, Maybe a lifer can collaborate this?

Nice one mate

Cheers guys I be looking at brocks seeds then hope he feels better soon I thought it would say next to seeds what they were so I assumed they are always regs 

• Like 4

On 14/02/2023 at 7:36 PM, OldFord said:

No worries  ,  i would take a pic of the packaging ... but couldnt upload it lol           

If you want to play with Brocks beans i suggest you grab some ,  not expecting to see any further releases for time i think.    

They will be another batch sent in soon. I just need to get a few bits ordered to sort the packaging out. I know people say they don't care about packaging but I hate to send badly packaged seeds that end up crushed in the mail. 

Yes all my current offering are fem seeds. I do make males infact I made Joshua in both regular and fem seeds. Next batch I send will have some killer daze fems (SHD/blackberry gum auto F4 x killer skunk F2) 

I will be cutting down on the growing for a while but this season outdoor i will hopefully creating some polyploids to make triploid seeds with. So I might start posting in my old thread again but posting won't be as often as it was. Still I think it will be worth a look for anyone who is interested in advanced breeding techniques. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 15