*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Baron von greenback  If you follow the thread you can get a email everytime the list gets updated mate :yep:

Edit: the subbies list thread i mean not this one, just incase of any confusion

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

@Baron von greenback  If you follow the thread you can get a email everytime the list gets updated mate :yep:

This thread I on now what's the title of email if that makes sense also do you just keep subscribeing pay £100 and get 5 packs or what ever it is each time you want seeds

Edited by Baron von greenback
  • Like 3

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

This thread I on now what's the title of email if that makes sense

Follow the thread linked here

The title of the Email will be along the lines of "UK420 Current Free Seeds List For Subscribers" I did just look on my phone but can't find the email in my bin for some reason.

1 minute ago, Baron von greenback said:

do you just keep subscribeing pay £100 and get 5 packs or what ever it is each time you want seeds

I've only done annual subscriptions myself so i pick one pack each time for £25, i believe (but could be wrong) that if you do life subscription you can brake your 7 pack choices down into multiple deliveries but within reason like not spreading them out into 5-7 deliveries, Maybe a lifer can collaborate this?

• Like 5

@mikeydoughnut Have you considered keeping yer subbie wants on the down low?

Seems as soon as you register interest it's like banging a dinner gong lol

If anything I cook up in the future tickles yer fancy make it known and I'll tag a pack for you :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

or what ever it is each time you want seeds

This is what I do , a lifer would be cheaper annually for me I reckon lol

I want to say in the last 12 months I've sent at least half a dozen annual subs , probably closer to 10 lollol

£25 is easier to justify on the reg than a tonne.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Fuck sake … go on. Snagg the OGKZ from under my nose too lol 

Yer seeing things mun, they still there lol tick-tock....... :)

• Like 2

I lifetime subbed some time ago and Joolz kindly sends me whatever seeds I want (and are available) as and when they come up.

I'm pretty sure there's no time limit and he'll hold them in credit until something you fancy appears.

There's 7 packs for lifers and tbh there's no better seed deal to be had out there.

Didn't know the Chelatos are fems...good job I read this thread otherwise I'd have been looking for bollocks when there are none...:rofl:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

@mikeydoughnut Have you considered keeping yer subbie wants on the down low?

TBH I was feeling this for MikeyD. He has shown some cracking grows and done great jobs with his seeds.....Human nature would then lead to some people saying "well if mikey says they are the dogs then im having a drop"

I have seen this in real life sport for example snooker. A guy I knew was "best in club" knocking in tons daily etc. Other guy with pockets too deep couldn't knock in more than a 20 odd. Now this guy had ALL the gear. Glasses, new cues, fancy this top of the range that - What he lacked was a basic skill set and a desire to actually learn lol 

Anyway long story short - My mate fancied a custom made snooker cue which cost about £500 ish at the time. So anyway my mate sold his cue to this guy for £1500 lol . Guy thought it was the cue knocking in tons and not the bloke fucking using it lol . There was obviously zero change...my mate was back knocking in tons within a few days with the new cue and poor charlie still couldn't make 30 lol .

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Hard as fuck that game

Mate I can barely reach the table lol

I just about cope with pool.

• Like 2