*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Went for the smile F3’s in the end as I don’t have any Oldtimer1 genetics in my collection yet. So I guess I shouldn’t be complaining lol.

but the hype for the Chelato fully took hold of me and I was so looking forward to them haha oh well

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dr-Grow-Well said:

No way! I paid for the subscription 2 days ago but not heard anything from Joolz.

now I see the Chelato is gone. And they were the beans I wanted.

no way man :mellow:

I'm sure Joolz works through the orders in the order they are received. He has probably been inundated with requests for them. They have always gone quick. Well perhaps except the first batch, IIRC they hung around for a while but ever since word got out about how good they are they've been like chickens teeth.

I'll probably pop the rest of my pack and F2 them at some point this year if I get a chance, I won't make any promises there though. I still need to do a seed increase for the Malibu Pies that I promised, I'm thinking about doing an S1 of my keeper because I know femmed seeds don't often make an appearance in the list. That's already on top of working these Cheese Pies, and getting back to my Cheese project at some point...

Thinking about it there's a lot of work to do lol

Edited by NezA
  • Like 14

22 minutes ago, NezA said:

I won't make any promises there though.

Already slotted as "Neza deffo promised". So lets call it 4 months...ok ? lol 

• Like 4

quick report on the #1x ghetto subbies im doing.

i cropped some a couple of months ago, so after a nice cure, gave a few buds to my mates lad to try.

mate messaged me a few hours later. "Aye, he had a smoke a couple of hours ago and has just come back from the shop,  in the door, chocolate all over his mush, from munchies, shit eating grin all over his face and eyes of the oriental persuasion, and struggling to form sentences, but he got "lovely bud, potent, munchies" out of him"

Kids, eh.......i think its safe to say its pretty potent..

• Like 11

Is there ever any feminised seeds on the subbies list and is it just pot luck the amount of females you get I am seriously thinking about getting some and seeing what happens everybody seems very happy with them all the time don't think I have heard a bad review so my hat goes off to the guys that send them in

• Like 3

Guest anarchycamp
4 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Is there ever any feminised seeds on the subbies list and is it just pot luck the amount of females you get I am seriously thinking about getting some and seeing what happens everybody seems very happy with them all the time don't think I have heard a bad review so my hat goes off to the guys that send them in

Average is 50/50 really. Wouldnt look back from regs now, especially for taking cuts. Imo fems lose their vigour  

10 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Is there ever any feminised seeds on the subbies list

The Chelato's were fems

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

The Chelato's were fems

Didn't realise that!!

Lucky I didn't crack them all at once lol makes life a little easier tbf.

Edited by L3D
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, anarchycamp said:

Average is 50/50 really. Wouldnt look back from regs now, especially for taking cuts. Imo fems lose their vigour  

Cheers mate think I need to take the plunge

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

The Chelato's were fems

I need to start looking at the list more make sure I on the next ones cheers mate

• Like 2