*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, OldFord said:

If theres a good SSDD leaning girl that you find  ...:george:

if i get lucky and get a males and females i'll make f2's as that was my original plan from before, but i also fancy some disco biscuit x ssdd also as someone made some a while ago, but they never made it in to subbies, so it's a good opportunity to kill two birds as it were.

• Like 4

@ratdog    OOOoooooh i can tag lol        That would be fantastic mate :yep:        SSDD has fond memories ,  not just of the grow but the fun times that went with the consuming :yep:

Some not around now , some still knockin on ,  would be good to spread some jarred love & memories.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, OldFord said:

That would be fantastic mate 

large.63e90bf0c6fca_ssddanddiscobiscuit.jpg

just sowed 4 SSDD, and sadly there is only 1 seed in the DB pack left lol so i sowed the DB + 3 Oldtimes to see what that will bring to the party as well, no need to wait now, i needed a kick up the arse and this is it!

• Like 7

@HazyDaze, sounds good to me. :yep:

@ratdog, sure and fair enough. I was thinking more about the longer work of selecting and stabilising traits from a cross. That's what I would call breeding. I can hack a few crosses like anyone, suppose having interesting parents is a good starting point... :) 

• Like 3

Im following along for the ride sir :yep:        Quite fancy a run at her ,  go visit some good mates i not seen in too long and take a nice cured kilner as a gift & nod to times  / folk past :george:

• Like 3

Just now, Crow River said:

I was thinking more about the longer work of selecting and stabilising traits from a cross.

i think the vast majority of crosses are not worked further, just two good parents and away they go.

• Like 2

Thats the thing if you're in it for the money, by time you'd  work anything  the 'scene' would   have moved  on, hence why we have a lot of bulk seed and cross and toss breeders, can't blame them if they need to make money from it, it's the way the commercial market is and has to be to 'stay in the loop' with consumers in todays cannabis market.

Cant blame people really,  you'll  make fuckall taking years to do stuff in this hack and sack type of scene we have today.

Just take it for what it is, collect a few genetics you like and your set for years/lifetimes if one desires.  :hippy:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 8

41 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

collect a few genetics you like

This is basically my m.o .

I THINK I've got enough now that interests me to effectively "close shop" and just work with the seed stock/cuts I have.

That is until the sub list gets updated lol:unsure:

:yinyang:

• Like 8

Just now, BilgePump said:

I THINK I've got enough now that interests me to effectively "close shop" and just work with the seed stock/cuts I have.

Famous last words! :D

Yeah, when to stop is the big question. Was just asking myself that yesterday... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

He'll  be  back! 

lol  :rofl:

Like I'm actually going anywhere lol.. or have anything even resembling self control lol

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 11/02/2023 at 3:37 PM, HazyDaze said:

People ask me about these thai seed...

I tried getting as much info as I could on them, but with the language barrier  and the local village people I  had them from not really  caring about weed as much as some of us do it was difficult  to find much about them, what I do know is they are from  before  this mad legal thai boom and such  local landrace varieties will be very difficult  to obtain  in future with all the fat cats over there rubbing their fat hands right now...

Hello Hazy, I have been asking the same question to a lot of old heads I have become aquainted with over the years of my visits to Thailand. They are all pretty despondent of what will become of Thai weed. The price of thai brick weed has fallen through the roof as the influx of the Cali strains etc have taken over. Every fucker is growing it :) and every fucker is selling it, even the local tent that we get our plates knives forks etc and srting . rope you name it, its like trago mills:) But after talking to a few of the actual legal sellers of the herb, they reckon some sort of task force will be set up in the coming future. Thai government let the chance of making millions from the plant slip through their greasy little fingersbut the task force will be fining heavily those people without the legal papers and documents to sell. They will not close them down, but make them apply for the necessary legal documents before they are allowed to sell again (apparently quite expensive for the local Thais)

This is of course only hearsay, but will be interesting to follow in the coming year.

We have tried almost every strain available from the three dope shops here on the island but the best weed we have smoked hascome from an outdoor crop of properly maintained Thai x something and it actually stunk the room out where we stay. 

Tell you what though, can't wait to get back to the Pupsxx I have stashed back in dear old blighty :)

Cheers

Vill

• Like 9

No way! I paid for the subscription 2 days ago but not heard anything from Joolz.

now I see the Chelato is gone. And they were the beans I wanted.

no way man :mellow:

• Like 1