*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

36 minutes ago, Crow River said:

can make something special from these seeds

Sounds like you've just volunteered for the job to me, if you think someone should make something special from them perhaps you might just be that someone. Perhaps you don't feel up to the challenge right now but beans keep for years when properly stored. You might as well grab some just in case eh?

• Like 5

@NezA, just thinking out loud really. I'm very far from a breeder. Have some notions to put a few hacks together, that's about it. Interested mostly in experimenting with ducksfoot strains for 'breeding'. 

Don't have the space to do a Thai landrace justice currently, so yeah would be a project for later.

@Crow Rivernone of us are breeders here, not even the breeders are breeders, mostly lol

many people here that send seeds in have only been growing  a few years but still make seeds and share with the community, get stuck in  mang.

You can Just keep these thai seeds in your collection and if the time ever arises to do something  with them or share them with someone in future that would use  them, or just keep them as a souvenir  from a  little northern thai village as a gift from me to you.

either  way  you're welcome to some my friend.

I'll do you small pack to keep in the stash bruh,  just in case. lol :hippy:

:yinyang:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Crow River said:

I'm very far from a breeder.

making seeds is a piece of piss mate, fuck me, if i can anyone can. i've been doing it on and off for years, a mate of mine regularly grows them out as he prefers my seeds to the seed banks (and they are free to him lol ), i don't do anything special, just take the ones that do well and dust them with a male or two, the plants he gets are pretty good considering who made them  lol

• Like 4

I just grow  ,  i dont play with the hacks  / breeding as i  dont play indooors  ,  will somebody with a Sunshine Day Dream do a cross for subbies ?       pretty please lol   

I grabbed the recent SSDD cross from subbies  :yep: 

been a long time since i had her in the garden and really enjoyed her ,  would love to have a go again ... so if you have one ..please have a go lol    send 'em in .. go on  lol 

• Like 5

Just now, OldFord said:

will somebody with a Sunshine Day Dream do a cross for subbies ? 

i have 4 of the original release, i will make it my mission to do something with them after the current seed test is complete mate, i have some goji og also so will have a play. i did try to do something before, but they died at the end of flowering, fuck knows what i did to them lol

there was some killerskunk x sunshinedaydream X smile f2 in the subbies, did you get any of them? i have 10 just germed

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i have 4 of the original release, i will make it my mission to do something with them after the current seed test is complete mate, i have some goji og also so will have a play. i did try to do something before, but they died at the end of flowering, fuck knows what i did to them lol

there was some killerskunk x sunshinedaydream X smile f2 in the subbies, did you get any of them? i have 10 just germed

That would be highly appreciated sir ,  thank you :yep:       Its been some time since i ran SSDD ,  was a great grow in light dep ,  turned out very very well ,   thoroughly enjoyable experience and the bud quality was so nice.     Passed away many a day with her ,   missed out on some a few times but always got an eye out.      

I got a few left the SSDD Dawg Cross  ,  must have missed the others sadly  ,  hoping i get something on the SSDD side of things from them , that would be very nice :george:

Off to find whom is responsible for the cross you mentioned  ,  thanks  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i have 10 just germed

Out of ten?

I'm really interested to see these grown out man, dunno if I'll get about mine as soon as I planned, Hazydaze sent in some stuff for me I don't think I can wait to get about lol God I'm a slut for a bit of badger.

• Like 2

Just now, BilgePump said:

Out of ten?

yes mate, i only had 3 no show out of the first lot of crosses i planted (45 seeds)

i think these are going to be pretty good

• Like 2

Just now, ratdog said:

you could donate them to @OldFord :wassnnme:

Big Love mate    thanks   ,  honestly its all good ,  i wouldnt even get near them for over a yer lol       If theres a good SSDD leaning girl that you find  ...:george:

Shes just one a few older names i fancy having a go at again :yep:      Some really good times & memories all from the Sun Shine Day Dream guys.   Good times.   ,   

• Like 4

Just now, ratdog said:

you could donate them to @OldFord :wassnnme:

If I've not got about em by summer that's a very good idea, if my memory serves me correctly I subbed for the ssdd x before they'd even hit the forum p.o box lol Not saying they are a must have but I must haved them lol

• Like 2