*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

12 hours ago, ratdog said:

kali's widow x skunk  :smug: real nice old school hit right behind the eyes kind of stone.

That's exactly what I wanted/needed to hear! 

Edit: haha I posted this reply before I read bilgepump say the same 

Edited by rolio
  • Like 3

Subbed this time yesterday morning for some of @NezAs cheese pie (cheers for putting my name on a pack bro) and this morning almost 24h to the minute....

large.63e4c967a830c_DSC_03432.JPG

Oooft , thanks @Joolz For the lightening dispatch as always and for the unexpected animal biscuits F2... Can't tag @vicfirth12 but thanks for making the biscuits if you catch this dude , grabbed some last sub so now I'm well stocked :thumsup:

:yinyang: 

• Like 15

I still find it mental that Joolz is able to get subbies into people's hands so quickly, especially considering that certain UK breeders and seed banks take weeks to get £120 packs of beans to their customers. I've said it before I'll say it again, it's going to be strictly creating and growing subbies from here on out for me.

He's truly a credit to the community.

• Like 27

Sending another pack of  thai seeds (norhtheast Thailand 2022) in for  a member next week, if anyone wants any free  on their next sub let me know and I'll  chuck some into joolz ready for you.

Sawadee kràp.

• Like 17

Awww shucks guys, i don't take compliments very well, do you want some seeds or not, fukka's? lol

I'm here cos I love  weed, always have, as soon as i discovered weed  in my very early  teens I've been the biggest stoner ever since, i'd probably be in better places  in other areas of my life if I  made as much effort elsewhere as I do with mary lol

Nah, but seriously  I appreciate that a lot, thanks guy's. 

Mi casa su casa  :yinyang:

People ask me about these thai seed...

I tried getting as much info as I could on them, but with the language barrier  and the local village people I  had them from not really  caring about weed as much as some of us do it was difficult  to find much about them, what I do know is they are from  before  this mad legal thai boom and such  local landrace varieties will be very difficult  to obtain  in future with all the fat cats over there rubbing their fat hands right now...

People talking about making proper f1 seed, here you go, this is where you'd start!  

Good luck. lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 17

@HazyDaze The fact these would make true F1 stock hasn't been lost on me, bit of growing and cloning first to get a measure of em and then we shall see where they fit into my projects :skin_up:

Thai-chee' anyone??

• Like 5

@HazyDaze, I quite like the sound of those. 

Wouldn't want to deny proper breeders a pack though. So if there's a spare pack after more serious growers have requested theirs, please put it aside for me.

:yinyang::hippy:

• Like 4