*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Feckin typical lol I only thought about that connection this morning tbf, was very tired when I went for it...

Ohhhhhhh well, be rude not to grow them now, may the stank not make the anoos too tense. 

Cheers guys lol

• Like 7

8 hours ago, MindSoup said:

If your scared about growing cheese then I'd be careful growing Chelato, there's some incredibly pungent phenos. The better one of my 2 has that same trait as cheese/good skunk where a single bagged up nug will stink up a whole room and the smell of the smoke can penetrate through walls lol.

But anyway, that's what your CF is for...

Sounds absolutely perfect lol Danky danky!

• Like 2

I can't wait to try some chelato it's going to seem like ages untill I can grow them I have a tent full and another just about to start 

• Like 1

Is there any way I can signup for a lifetime subscription and pay with bitcoin? I'm across the pond (in the US) and this would be the fastest/easiest way for me to send the payment.

Edit:

I was able to get my order placed, but I can't send a message to complete the payment due to insufficient posts..

Please send a message from your end Mr. @Joolz

Thanks,

Bobby

Edited by Bobby Light

@mikeydoughnut Im not getting any chelatos on the off chance there's a pack left for you come the 15th if that counts for ort , I've been spoilt by the generosity of others here recently and hogging the latos would feel devious.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

@Mikes007 Iirc the chelato is on its 3rd drop , I imagine it's all the same batch.

@4kali Will be able to confirm :yep:

Yh I had the 1st drop but didn't hold on to a mother. So this time I definitely will. The smoke was one of the best 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

your post with yer beans

Yeah man I've got plenty to get about for the time being, I'm looking for some fairly specific things from stuff I never cloned in years past.

I see you've grown a few of what I have out so probably know that almost acrid rotten sweet silagey funk I crave.

• Like 4

Thanks @Joolz - seeds arrived safe n sound.... and to everyone who sends seeds in, you are the best!:yinyang:

1. Animal Biscuits F2 @Vicfirth12

2. #1 x Psychosister @bushdoc

3. Lemon Haze x #1 x MAC f1 @captainerb

4. OGKZ x Ghetto @badbillybob

5. Chelato @4kali

6. Cheese Pie @NezA

7. Haze x Smile F2 @ratdog

Will be my first time growing in a decade!!! Can Not bloody wait! just got to decide what to crack!! :skin_up:

Edited by L3D
  • Like 23

@L3D.  Yep, too right.. To take time out of your life, to make room and all the other stuff that comes with breeding, selecting, crossing and crossing again and again all the while wondering when that knock may come, all that stress.. All that, so they send some pips in for no monetary motivation, just for other people to enjoy!  Man, what lovely people to do this selfless thing, i love every one of you! :smokin:

Edited by Hashcity
A bit more for it to make more sense.
  • Like 12