*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just waiting for the message now I got my fingers and toes crossed for this one 

This is hurting my head I keep looking through the list and changing my mind I want them all lol

Edited by Lazy L
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, L3D said:

@NezA hey bud, just put in an order, these included hopefully, do you have a diary running for these?

Nothing at the moment mate, I'm debating starting something for them though so keep an eye out :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, NezA said:

Nothing at the moment mate, I'm debating starting something for them though so keep an eye out :yep:

Sweeet, Don't debate, Please do lol !! Thanks for supplying the beans anyway! Sounds like a lovely cross, I will tag you in when i get cracking if you don't mind? :smokin:

Edited by L3D
  • Like 2

Saw you all going on about a 3rd Chelato drop.....honestly thought you were all on the wind up lol . See I just drove up scotland today and missed the update. As cheap as it is I must resist. Im already "behind" when I wanted to start a grow. But I am sure I will be tempted for some more goodies soon lol . Thankfully with all this stress I seem to be consuming less so jars are good for probably 4 months....Maybe even more. Also have a few "cobs" made but not worth showing as I broke so many cob making "rules" the reality is they are just shrink wrapped bud...But it's all good. I will cob some of the next lot and will do it "properly". 

Onwards and upwards peeps. Happy growing.

• Like 7

I can't wait hopefully I'll get some chelatos just waiting for my subscription to update on the store and I guess I'll get a message about it

How long does it take usually I'm not rushing anyone I just feel like a kid at Christmas 

53 minutes ago, Lazy L said:

How long does it take usually I'm not rushing anyone I just feel like a kid at Christmas 

I don't want to big @Joolz up too much but from the seeds going live I had ordered within 10 mins and they were here 48 hours later along with some nice looking freebies. I think he is mid deluge right now though with renewals all over the place lol so things might take a bit longer.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NezA said:

if mum is anything to go by there will be some offensively loud plants

I'm afraid this is why I chickened out lol

Cheese is off the menu until the law changes in this household!

I did however request a pack of chelato, but only because of their mythical status.. What are they @4kali? I just know they're not to be missed and seen as I regretted missing your skunk/widow so much I thought I best get in there :eat:cheers dude

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rustybiff said:

I'm afraid this is why I chickened out lol

Cheese is off the menu until the law changes in this household!

I did however request a pack of chelato, but only because of their mythical status.. What are they @4kali? I just know they're not to be missed and seen as I regretted missing your skunk/widow so much I thought I best get in there :eat:cheers dude

If your scared about growing cheese then I'd be careful growing Chelato, there's some incredibly pungent phenos. The better one of my 2 has that same trait as cheese/good skunk where a single bagged up nug will stink up a whole room and the smell of the smoke can penetrate through walls lol.

But anyway, that's what your CF is for...

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 9

So tempting to rinse my bank account again, there's some seriously nice looking stuff at the moment. I could do 2 or 3 lifetime subs easily. 

• Like 9