*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

The Subbies list at the moment is a treasure trove !!!!     Some of the recent pics of the Subbies grows have been incredible :george:

For the money i think its highly likely to be an unbeatable deal !

To all the boys & girls cooking and submitting i think your awesome :notworthy:

• Like 13

i didnt count tbh, that would have involved "effort" hahaha

i started countinmg the first one, then just slung em in to the rest.

im eagerly lookinmg forward to seeing how you all get on with em. 

hit me up with an @ when you start yer diaries please...

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 12

I will check the fridge/trawl through the diary at some point as I suspect they could be one of my many hacks then - I dont want to miss out on that :kiss:

• Like 1

@highgrower  I recently received some of your cooking.. Thankyou, for cooking and sending them in :hippy:

They are Cheese x Blues) No 4 x Nonames.. Wasn't looking for any Bluez taste, at all :wassnnme:... I'm popping some of these next and they're going in when the psychosis have done.. Was wondering if you have any info on the stone or smell? I mean, did you enjoy the smoke? Is all I'm after really tbh:smokin:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Hashcity said:

@highgrower  I recently received some of your cooking.. Thankyou, for cooking and sending them in :hippy:

They are Cheese x Blues) No 4 x Nonames.. Wasn't looking for any Bluez taste, at all :wassnnme:... I'm popping some of these next and they're going in when the psychosis have done.. Was wondering if you have any info on the stone or smell? I mean, did you enjoy the smoke? Is all I'm after really tbh:smokin:

The cheese x blues part was the exodus cut hacked with a blues dad - since making them i have popped a few pretty much every year.  The most recent grow of the cheese x blues had 4 girls and the mum of the seeds was No4 - she was different to the others I have run floral notes to it rather than heavy skunk.  I suspect they would be more noname/c3 leaning so spacey out type smoke but they are hacks so you will get some more cheese/bluesy ones too.

• Like 5

Here's some info I just replied to a PM with:

"As for the Cheese Pie they're Brightside Cheese X Malibu Pie F2, I'd expect 9-10 weeks with minimal to moderate stretch, and if mum is anything to go by there will be some offensively loud plants. 

Can't really say much more than that as I'm still in the process of growing the testers out myself.

But if you get the right combination of traits from both sides there should be some really special plants to be found."

:yep:

• Like 15

Just now, NezA said:

But if you get the right combination of traits from both sides there should be some really special plants to be found."

:yep:

cheers :)

• Like 1